You're Perfect The Way You Are

Start from the beginning

Port: That's one fighter down for team SRTQ, 3 more to go!

Raven: What!?

She looked up at the aura counter, and saw Tai's face greyed out, signifying he was out.

Lumina: Never turn your back on your opponent! HYAAAAA!!!!!

She delivered a slash across Raven's chest, hitting her aura with a critical blow, sending her flying. She slid across the ground, and came to a stop by hitting a rock, slightly cracking it. She shook her head, and looked up to see her aura was nearing the red zone.

Raven: Damn it..huh?

She saw a glint come from above the rocks, and dived away, dodging a shot that hit the rock, going right through it. Yuma loaded another round into her sniper, as she tried to take aim at Raven again. Qrow saw this, and held his block against Raiden.

Qrow: Summer! Go! I got this!

Summer: Alright!

She sped off towards the rocks, in an attempt to take care of the sniper. Yuma saw this and focused her senses, activating her semblance, allowing her to precisely predict Summer's movements. After figuring out where she would likely move to next, she smirked and took aim, slight aiming ahead of Summer. Just as Summer took another step, she fired, and Summer walked straight into the bullet, sending her flying. She hit the ground, and dropped her weapon as she held her shoulder.

Just as she was about to get up, a white boot stomped in front of her. She looked up to see Sykon looking down on her.

Sykon: Sorry, but this is the end.

Sykon grabbed her hood, and picked her up. He threw her up in the air, before loading small rocket rounds into his gauntlets, firing a barrage of small missiles at her, creating a huge explosion.

Qrow: Summer!

Summer: GAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!

She hit the ground hard, and her aura dissipated. A horn sounded, ringing her out of the fight, leaving only Raven and her brother. Qrow tried to slice across Raiden's chest, but it was parried, and Raiden sent his blade straight for his head, but Qrow reacted quickly, diving to the ground, and sweeping his feet. Raiden fell back, and Qrow sliced upwards, cutting his side with a critical blow, and Raiden went flying. He landed in front of his sister as he struggled to get up.

Lumina: Raiden!

She knelt down, and tried to help him up, but only managed to sit him up.

Raiden: Damn it...he got me off guard...I'm sorry sis..

Lumina: Stay down...rest...I'll take care of him.

Raiden: No...I can *grunts*..still fight...*gets up and readies sword with two hands*

He stood in front of Lumina, as Raven and Qrow grouped up.

Raiden: You want her?....get through me first..

Raven: *sigh* What a nuisance...

Qrow: I'll deal with him, you get the crazy over there.

Lumina: Grr...why you! I'll rip you to shreds for hurting him!

Sykon: Wait.

Sykon and Yuma landed in front of them, and looked towards the remaining two fighters.

Sykon: Don't let this get in the way, we're here to win. Let's do this together/

Yuma: Right. *readies pistols*

Sykon: I'm sorry team STRQ, it's over.

Raven: Grrr.....I am not about to lose that skank.

Qrow: Well then, since we know we're not gonna go down without a fight, how about til our last breath?