Author's Note

*MAJOR SPOILER FOR THOSE WHO HAVEN'T FINISHED THE STORY*

DO NOT READ UNLESS YOU'VE FINISHED THE BOOK IN IT'S ENTIRETY

I know probably everyone who read the end of Counterfeit Love are pretty upset. I completely understand of course lol. 

Like Ally was the main character and I go through 18 chapter of fluff and then BAM out of nowhere I throw her off a bridge.

BUT, I just wanted to make it clear that I never said anything about Ally being dead.

She could have survived, she could be dead, hell a magic unicorn could have flew in and caught her. It's basically up to you and your own imagination what you want her fate to be. 

No one will ever know

Well unless I write a sequel 😉. 

Or maybe just an epilogue..

I know I said I'm for sure not writing a second story for Counterfeit Love, this whole process of writing and updating only added stress which is definitely not something I need, but who knows. I might get bored some day and be like "meh they deserve closure". 

That being said

Are there any story suggestions you have that you would want me to write in the future? Besides Counterfeit Love 2.

Like I said a few chapters back (idk which), I was thinking of another Normally or a Dinally.

I would prefer it to be an Ally story because she gets slept on so hard and she deserved some shine. Though I can't make everyone love her, I can write about her.

Also- GO LISTEN TO HER SONG PERFECT IT'S LITERALLY AMAZING LIKE OMG I'M SO PROUD

Ok that's about it. I wanted to thank every single one of you that read my story, especially the ones that voted and commented, y'all made me laugh a lot so thank you. I thought I would get like 100 reads, maybe 200 if I was lucky. 

Now I have 2.8k and idc if that isn't giant to other authors, I'm literally so happy like omgggg people actually like my writing.

Hopefully I'll be back again in the future with another story

I love you all 💕

Abbey