A Queen Dethroned

A/N:

I AM SO SORRY OMG. I have been such a bad author, especially with the book ending in just a few chapters. I've just been caught up with life. I promise I won't leave for like two weeks again. Everything's pretty much been smooth sailing in the story, which only means the finale is going to be crazy. Sorry once again, Enjoy the Normally scene while you can, Taylor has a big part in this chapter

Normani rolled over, squinting at the sunlight shining through the windows. She propped up on her elbows looked at the digital clock on the bedside table which read 10:41 am.

The disoriented teenager looked around the room she recognized as Ally's. She clutched the comforter tighter to her chest after realizing she was completely naked. Her body ached and her back stung, 

What the hell happened?

After tugging the blankets harder to try and cover herself more, a groan came from beside her. She snapped her head towards the noise and was met with the heavenly sight of her equally as naked girlfriend stirring beside her.

Suddenly, the memories came flooding back to her. Her heart swelled as their nighttime activities played back in her head.

Another small groan sounded and she reluctantly snapped out of her reminiscing, turning her attention to the blonde, who eyes finally opened. 

"Hey baby." She moved so she was laying down again, facing the other girl.

"Hey." Ally responded looking into her eyes. 

"How're you feeling?"

"Sore." The blonde flopped onto her back and attempted to stretch, moaning in pain at the ache flowing through her small body.

Normani chuckled slightly at the response, understanding fully. "Sorry."

"No you're not." Ally smiled.

"I know." She returned the grin.

Ally turned her head and just stared at the girl next to her. She recalled the previous night, how gentle and caring Normani was, how she let the blonde set the pace for everything, how Normani had worshipped her body as if she was the most beautiful thing in the world. It was the most amazing first time she could have ever asked for and was overjoyed that she shared it with the cheerleader. 

Overcome with emotion, she teared up slightly.

"Allycat? Are you ok?" The dancer looked at her intently. 

"I-" love you. "Uh. Yeah." 

It was too soon for that. She didn't want to scare the taller girl. 

The two leaned in for a short kiss, Normani hovering over her. Ally reached up to hold the back of her girlfriend's neck, giving a concerned look when Normani pulled away with a hiss of pain.

"Are you ok?" The Latina panicked.

"You clawed me up pretty good, I see why your nickname is AllyCAT now." She joked.

Ally gasped, sitting up quickly despite her pain and examining the other girl's back, ignoring her protests.

"It's not that big a deal babe." Normani tried to reassure her.

The blonde gasped once again seeing the damage she had done.

"It is a big deal Mani! It looks like you've been mauled by a bear!" She ran her finger down one of the many cuts scattered across dark skin. The deeper ones were for sure going to scar.

Normani pulled the short girl's hand away, holding it in her own. "Stop worrying Ally. They're a sign that you enjoyed yourself."

Ally blushed, slinking back down under the covers.