Sleepover

A/N:

No Taylor in this chapter and no scheming, I think you'll all be pleased lol 

Thanksgiving had came and went and before they knew it, Christmas was just around the corner. As tradition, Lauren got to have all her closest friends over for one night before they all left the state to visit family for the holidays.

Ally was at Normani's leaving Lauren, Bebe, Ed, Zayn, Shawn, and Halsey to their own devices while the Jauregui parents were at work. Ty wasn't allowed to come because he 'wasn't classified as a friend'. Lauren had put up a fuss at first, but when Ty just shrugged it off and said he understood, she accepted the fact.

Christmas vacation had already started so they didn't have to go to school for the next week. 

The 6 teens were all lounging around Lauren's living room snacking on a variety of chips and candy as festive music played softly in the background.

"So Laur, how do you feel about Ally abandoning you for the prep squad." Bebe asked jokingly.

Lauren looked up from her phone with a glare.

"She didn't abandon me, she's just been spending, like, all her time over at Normani's" She sneered. "And I told you, there's something more to that."

Bebe groaned. "You're still on about that? Just because Dinah did doesn't mean Normani does too."

"Honestly," Zayn cut in, "I just want to know how Ally's getting all these bitches, regardless of whether or not they're both using her, why do they choose the same girl?" 

"Well I, for one, agree with Lauren. Something fishy is going on." Halsey piped up from her spot on the arm chair.

"See? Thank you." Lauren exclaimed. "What do you guys think?" She looked at Ed and Shawn

"I think that I'm thirsty." Shawn said, getting up and heading towards the kitchen.

"And I think the we need more chips." Ed follows him. 

"Well they're no help." Lauren scowled. 

"Let's just talk about something else, I can physically see your mood souring." Zayn said.

"Are y'all excited for Christmas?" Bebe asked.

Before anyone could answer the sound of a car speeding down the road resonated through the air. Tires screeched as the vehicle presumably came to a quick stop. Right in front of their house.

The car door slammed and not even a second later the vehicle was speeding off, tires screeching once more. 

A moment later Ally was coming through the door, her cheeks red as her eyes set on the group of teens in the living room staring at her with confusion.

Bebe sat up hastily. "What the hell was that about?!"

"Uh.." Ally stood still for a second, before making a move to sit on one of the couches as well. She huffed, as if contemplating something in her head. 

Ed and Shawn heard the commotion and came back to join the rest of them, both sitting on the floor facing the newcomer. 

"Ally seriously, what happened?" Lauren looked at her worried.

"Ya'll have to swear that what I'm about say doesn't leave this house. I mean it."

That only made their concern grow as they all nodded their heads. 

"Cross your hearts, hope to die." She urged.

"Yes, yes! Now tell!"  Bebe prompted after they all quickly made a cross motion over their hearts.