Chapter 24 ~ Take the Bait

Start from the beginning

'But what if she could lure out Error? That way we'll be able to track down the castle's lair faster. Error's portals must leave some code behind. Seems like I'd have to hope that he's interested in kidnapping her as well.'

Error's POV

"tHiS FuCkInG hElL Of a JoB iS So sTuPiD!" I grumbled as I continued searching for any traces of the Star Sanses through another portal I had opened in my own "universe". A few dolls dangled from the black ceiling, some were even positioned as if they were watching my every move. I sighed to myself as I switched the portal's view to Undertale, specifically Snowdin Town. What I expected to see was Classic sitting at Grillby's and his brother patrolling at the town's border to the forest. But what I saw first disgusted me. Another human girl was flirting with Classic as they seemed to be walking to the direction of the Ruins. Classic didn't look very happy with her, and neither did I.

"UgH, aNoThEr GlItCh," I grumbled to myself as I continued listening in on their conversation.

"...wait-- why is this now (y/n)'s fault? she could have problems finding friends and a significant other!" Sans said in defense. The human pouted, probably trying to seem cute.

'She is ugly.'

"That's the thing! She isn't even trying! Not only does she seem to think that she is some kind of queen amongst everyone else, but no one would ever befriend her without taking pity on her miserable life!" Little did I know that I let out a low growl aimed at her words. And this glitch in general.

'How dare she talk about my puppet like that-- What the fuck am I thinking!?'

"She kind of tends to act like one of those bitches I've read about in some books, the ones that are overpowered, know everyone and everything, like the nerd she is, and turn out to be boring as fuck. I mean like, she's horrible! If I would be her then I definetely would stop being so stereotypical all the time."

'Says the stereotype stuck-up glitch.'

I couldn't take it anymore. I was about to just kill her in front of Classic, but I stopped myself. '...I should probably ask for Nightmare's opinion first before I show myself. Otherwise Skittleface might see me.'

And so I quickly closed the portal and opened another one portal back to the castle.

Dust's POV

"welp, i'm glad i'm not on a sugar rush anymore, but i'm still confused how you got a chocolate bar to have more sugar than twenty of them," Killer asked with a tray filled with food in hand. I shrugged as we walked back towards the medic's room. Now, Underfell and Cross were supposed to feed the pet, but Cross didn't come out of his room yet and Underfell just disappeared from the kitchen. So Killer and me decided to be productive and feed her ourselves. Plus Killer and I kinda wanted to see her.

Once I opened the door, I noticed that its lock seemed to have broken. I raised a bonebrow but didn't question it and just opened the door fully. Killer and I stepped in and I left the door open, purposefully. Just to annoy the doc. We continued to quietly walk until we saw the girl sleeping on the bed while the medic was brewing some potion again. I quietly moved over to (Y/N) in amazement. She looked so gorgeous when she was asleep.