"He's been with Michael?"

"The real question is who hasn't Tyler been with." He laughs, making me smile up at him, staring at his sudden realization. The Luke I know comes back into play fighting against the broke one that seemed to overthrow him for God knows how long.

"Are you going to the police?" I ask and he moves closer to me, straddling my lap as I place my hands protectively and softly around his hips. He shivers uncomfortably and then looks me in the eyes, knowing for sure it's me and no one else.

"No, I just want this to be over with and going to the police won't end it. It never has before," he says vaguely, shaking his head and wrapping his arms around my neck and burying his head into it.

"You should realize I'll support anything you do, even though I think you should go to the police. You don't deserve to have to feel this and walk with this burden while Tyler gets off," I say angrily as it all just suddenly sinks in, the reality of this situation in particular sinking in. Tyler forced Luke. Tyler forced Luke into whatever the hell it is they did that night, most likely knowing Luke didn't want to or wasn't even in the right state for it and all I seem to want to do is punch his face in. Luke's hiding his emotions in, but I refuse to press him on the subject, mainly because I'm afraid how he'll react. I just want him to be happy and not have to worry himself over this. I want nothing more than to take that Friday night away from him, away from his memory completely and wipe all evidence of it just to save him from this confusing hurt he's been feeling.

"Don't get angry," he says, knowing exactly what's going inside my head.

"I can't just not," I tell him honestly. "This whole week's been hell for the both of us, for everyone around us, because someone felt the need to make everyone miserable. Who the hell could just do something like that? Who the hell could be that heartless?"

"I don't know, love," Luke says against my neck, causing me to smile subtly.

"You can't be sweet to me yet," I tell him and he lifts his head from neck to look directly at me as he questions why, bringing his face closer to mine, knowing it's a weakness of mine.

Sliding my hand down his bum, he shivers and I whisper to him it's just me and he nods, biting his lip as my hand goes into his pocket, pulling out the small bag of orange pills.

"Explain," I simply say, causing him to sigh. His blue eyes look exhausted and some of his facial features look of Steven's when he gets off a really good high. He's slightly pale, well paler than usual.

"I had to forget. I just wanted to forget everything," he tells me honestly, hiding his face back into my neck.

"It didn't have to result to this," I tell him and he shakes his head no, mumbling I wouldn't understand.

"Then help me understand, Luke, please. Help me understand," I tell him, bringing his face to look directly at me once more.

His eyes are looking at me as if he's a child, a scared kid, not knowing how to answer a parent after getting in trouble for breaking something.

"I love you..." I tell him, continuing on. "So much with everything in me. I love you and I still haven't figured out why, but I do."

He looks at me unconvinced as he goes into great detail how I shouldn't, how he's undeserving of it, saying all he does is cause me pain when I deserve none of it.

"There's so much I need to tell you. There's so much I've been so untruthful about. There's so much you don't know, yet you still love me and I will never begin to understand why."

"Neither will I," I tell him honestly. I know he hasn't been truthful with me about his past for some reason. I know he's either lied or sugar-coated the parts of the past he told me for my sake.