Chapter 2 (Goodbye home and welcome new life.)

Start from the beginning

We took our bags and stuff and got into the house, it looks so clean than I expected.

Well let's say that's nice start.

"Hailey your room will be upstairs second door on your right hand, and you Dylan will be the first door on your right hand go check it out." Mom said and we ran upstairs.

I entered my new room to find it in white color, king sized bed that looks so comfortable, a white cupboard and the furniture is in white and gray the room looks so nice. I smiled at my new room that looked amazing.

I went downstairs and decided to take a tour in the house I found a small bathroom under the stairs and the main bathroom in the first floor and a bathroom infront of my room, the kitchen and the dinning room on my left hand when I enter the house and the living room on my right hand its big has two sofas and three chairs and small t.v. But our big smart t.v will arrive the day after tomorrow with our PlayStation and the remaining stuff.

I went to my brother's room ..and found it's something similar like my room but the walls are painted in light blue color but the same furniture.

"Hey you liked your new room" he asked me, and I nodded and he smiled back.

"And you?" I asked him.

"Yeah. But it's not like I will stay in it anyways." he shruggs.

"I'm gonna miss you bro." I said coming closer giving him a tight hug.

"Me too sis."

"Don't beat all your classmates" He said while laughing.

"Don't worry I'm a peaceful creature."

"Okay, enough with the drama buttface." I said while giving him a small punch on his chest. but damn that boy works out alot, my hands hurts.

"Yeah hailey enough with the drama."

"I'm going to unpack my shit" I said while leaving the room.

"Make me a sandwich after you finishes." he helled for me.

"Okay, see ya."

After about two hours, my room is finally ready.

I got some posters that I brought from home and put them on the wall and our pictures of our dad and with bella and all that stuff I put them on the walls, so now the rooms looks like mine and I also put my clothes in the cupboard, my accessories and put my covers on the bed and my pillows. The donut pillow and the sponge Bob pillow and the pizza pillow. I love food and sponge Bob.

Sue me.

Now my room looks perfect, I smiled and mentally patted myself on the back. I glanced at my sponge Bob clock. It's 7.45 PM.

Of course I'm hungry.

I went downstairs and mom was sitting on the couch talking on the phone with someone named Mr. Johanson.

After about 3 minutes she hung up and looked at me grinning.

"Why are grinning like that mom." I asked her.

"I was talking on the phone with Mr. Johanson, he is your principle of your new school. Montgomery high school."

"Great Mom and...." I asked her.

"He is so happy to meet us tomorrow so you get to know you new school."

"That's great mom" There wasn't anything great in it actually.

It was frighting to see the new school.

"Schools starts on the next monday." Added mom while tapping on her phone.

"That's nice can't wait to go yeaaahhh!" I said in a fake excitement tone.

"Okay, I know you're hungry no need to tell me, I have ordered pizza for dinner."

"Amazing." I said while raising my hand in the sky and thanking god for the beautiful pizza that is coming.

We sat on the dinning table chatting about first year for university for Dylan and he will be leaving on Thursday.

After we finished eating we chatted for 1 hour about how great my school is and the city is and everything is great and all that stuff....

We said our goodbyes and I headed to my room, and it's already 9.30 so I'm feeling pretty exhausted ...

I took a nice shower, brushed my teeth and brushed my brown hair and pulled it into a messy bun, wore my pajamas and putt my phone on the charger. Beside me on the night stand.

And finally time to get some sleep.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
If you liked it don't forget to vote, share, comment and tell your freinds about it..

~Shahd