17. Mess

» Grei's POV «

I went to the balcony, I missed this place. I've visited this place when I'm still on a relationship with Lulu.

Lulu... Lulu... Lulu...

AHHH! Can't he just go out and don't come back into my mind again?!

That's why i'm suffering this hard, because I keep on bringing back memories with him.

"Ahhh! I'm become crazier." I stopped from talking when I heard a knock.

I went towards the door and opened it, I looked at the person who just knocked and saw Baek.

Is he the one that I need so that I can forget Lulu already?

I shook my head making Baek to frown, "Oh, Baek. Come in." I said and opened the door widely so that he can enter.

He went to the balcony as I followed him after I closed the door.

"Are you... ok?" He asked.

"Yeah." I answered, looking at the clouds. Is it going to rain?

"Hmmm... Happy Birthday." I looked at him, yeah right thanks to Li *NOTE THE SARCASM* who just announced that today is my BIRTHDAY.

"Where's Li?" I asked.

"Talking with the other members, hey are you feeling better now?"

"Yeah, I'm thought of myself that I'm crazy because I'm talking to myself a while ago."

He chuckled, "I'm here now, you can talk to me freely."

Yeah, something is on Baek. I don't know but I feel so comfortable around him.

"Do I need someone that will help me from moving on from him?" I suddenly asked out of the blue.

I can feel his stare on me, "For me it's maybe. Because sometimes in life, you have to face your own problems mostly when it's a private reason. Sometimes yes, because asking for help will be more helpful and will help you to move on easily."

I looked at the clouds, "Thanks Baek, now I know what's the answer."

And I hope I also chose the right person...

"I better get going now." He said and turned around. He was about to open the door when I called him.

"Hmmm?" He asked.

"Can I ask you a favor?"

"What is it?"

"Can you... help me with this?"

My room was surrounds with silence. "Don't worry, I'm not forcing you." I said and turned around to face him.

"Take your time to think about this." I said and gave him a smile. He smiled back, "Ok." And he opened the door and smiled once again before closing the door.

I sighed, I'm really crazy.

» Baekhyun's POV «

"How is she?" Lihoon asked once I stepped out from her room.

"She's fine now."

"Good." Chanyeol said, sighing in relief.

"Can you... help me with this?"

I shook my head, I should think about it. "I'll just go to my room." I said and they all nodded.

I went to my room and visit the balcony.

"Can you... help me with this?"

Should I help her? Am I deserving?

» Grei's POV «

I didn't know that I've fallen asleep, I sighed and stood up.

I went out from my room, I saw Li, Xiumin and Sehun on the living room.

"Hi, Grei/Black!" They greeted me.

"Hello, boys." I said, I heard a doorbell so I volunteered to open the door.

When I opened it, I froze. Cyan and Hiro entered my condo without saying anything.

"Grei-" Cyan was cut off when she saw the boys on the couch.

"Grei-" I saw Yeol walking out from Baek's room. He was cut off not when he saw Cyan but when he saw Hiro.

"YOU?!" They both asked each other.

This is a big big MESS.

---

Chanyeol and Hiro met on the front gate of Grei's school, when the EXO members just arrived. If you want, check the chapter 4.