Chapter 14 - Daddy

*WARNING this Chapter are contain little sexual detail. If you ready let's go!*

•Alexa POV•

I slowly fondle my hand inside his shirt. "Look, who's getting naughty now" Charlie said with his smoky voice and smirked. Charlie push me down on the sofa. Now he's on my body. He's continue kissing me and all the way down to my neck. "Ah" I mumble thickly and take his shirt off. I sit up and kissing his neck. Charlie gently take my shirt off and kissing my lips softly. He's moving his hand down till my hips and I took my jeans off. "Nice pantie" He said look at me with his hazel eyes. I kissing his lips and trying to move him to my side then I push him down to the sofa and sit on him. "My turn, sexy" I said and smirked. I slowly kissing him from his neck down to his abs. My hand are moving around till it's stop on this black scratched jeans. I started to unbutton but he's grabbed my wrist to stop. "Don't" he said with his stern toned. I don't listen to his word and trying to take his pants off. Charlie's sit up and pull me against his chest. "Too naughty young lady" "you got a punishment" Charlie said and smirked. He's pushed me to bend on the sofa leaned I'm in the kneel position but still can control my body. I turned my face back to see what's he gonna do to me. "This punishment is depend on your voice. How sweet you can make for me" He said and grabbed my hips one hand and other are moving around my butt cheeks.

SPANK! "ah!" I'm flinch. Charlie's spank me on my butt with his hand so hard. "Just one word? I don't like it" He said stern tone starts to move his hand around again. I should thinking now what should I say to make him satisfied. SPANK! "Ah daddy, I want more" I said flinch again. "Looks like my naughty child likes her daddy spank huh?" I can see that he's turned to the devil Charlie now. SPANK! "Oh, daddy I love you" I said and breathe heavily. "Good, child" he said and smirked. Then he's pull my hips down so now I'm sit on the sofa my back faced him. "Get off the sofa and stand up" Charlie's ordered. So I do and Charlie sit down the sofa and he's clap his knee. "Come here, on my lab" Charlie said and look at me with his devil eyes. I sit on his lap, faced him and hold the back of his neck. "Are you ready?" He asked. "Yeah, daddy" SPANK SPANK! "Yes!, daddy" "I want more harsh" I said and start kissing his cheeks and neck. This one will be harsh. Please give me a good noise from your mouth" S P A N K ! ! "Ahh!!" I scream and accidentally scratch his back. This time he's spank me really hard. I bounce on his lap. "I-I want—" I said my voice are shaking then Charlie's speak over me. "What do you want more than just spank?" He's ask and squeezing my butt cheeks. "I want you daddy, I want you" I said kissing him. "Ahah" he said and grabbed my hand to unbutton his jeans. He take his jeans off and I start to moving my hips on his lap. I keep rubbing him on his boxers. "Ah, yeah" Charlie's groans and lean his head back on the sofa. I bite my lips to tease him. Charlie's grab my hands to hold the back of his neck, then he's start to kissing my lips and lower to my chest. He's moved up back to my neck. I tangled my fingers in his hair. He's kissing my neck and bite it. "Ah, Charlie you're so hot" I said and wisp my hand on his head. I still rubbing on his lap I like to hear he's groans "Ah, Alexa, Alexa" "Alexa. ALEXAAAAAAAA"

"Ah!" I opened my eyes and see Charlie trying to wake me up. "What happened?" I ask and still curious. "You're squeezing my wrist so hard" he said and lift his hand up to show me. "Oh, uh I'm sorry!" I hurrying pull my hand back and I can his wrist bruised because of my fingers. "Charlie are you ok? I'm so sorry" I said. I feel little guilty about what I done. "I'm fine. But looks like you're mumbled my name a lot" he said and looking at me. "What? no" I said and not making eyes contact. "Did you have a NAUGHTY dreams about me huh?" He said and coming closer to me. Why he need to said naughty like in my dream? This is weird. "Nope, I'll never do it" I said and look other ways. "Ah, Charlie you're so hot. What kind of dream is it?" Charlie pull the blanket away and move his body in front of me. I try to sit up push him away on his chest. "I want you, daddy I want you." He said grab my hand cover the back of his neck. How the heck did he know what I said in my dream or I said it out loud? This is so embarrassing! "What are you doing? Get off" I said and try to pull my hand back but it's fail. He suddenly move his face close to me and whisper "If you want to do in real life just tell me". I can feel his breath impact my ear and neck. I'm goosebumps and stunned. Then he's look at me and smirked. After that he's get off the bed and get into the bathroom. "dang it!" I said and get off the bed. I fold the blanket and wait for him to get off the bathroom.

A few minutes
Charlie's walking off from the bathroom and look at me. So I'm running in the bathroom and lock it. I brush my teeth and wash my face. I get off and walk out of his bedroom. I saw Charlie cooking again. I don't know what's he's gonna cook for me but I better just stay quiet. I still curious why I'm dreamed about him like that and especially called him 'DADDY'. The most embarrassing is I said it out loud, Oh my god I want to be gone. "Hey, can you make me a coffee?" Charlie's ask me do make him coffee again. "Yes, daddy. Uh, I mean yes Charlie!". Dang it. I accidentally called daddy again. Fms. I walking to another side of kitchen and making him coffee and of course hot chocolate for myself. I trying not to make eyes contact with him because I'm too embarrassed. "Done" I put the coffee cup on the dining table, sit down and wait for him. He's give the dish to me.

"Looks nice" I compliment while look at the food

"Looks nice" I compliment while look at the food. I put the raspberry in my mouth and secretly look at Charlie. "You can call me DADDY if you want to" Charlie said. *cough* I don't know what happening to me but I just feel choke suddenly. I look at him and the look other way. I still can see him giggling when he saw me.

A few moments later
We're finished the breakfast and I will ask him to take me home. "Charlie, can you PLEASE take me back to my house?" I ask him. Actually it's not sound like asked at all. "Beg me" "WHAT?!" I was confused about what he just said. "I said beg me" Charlie repeat his word on the stern tone voice. This is sound creepy for me but I'll do. "I'm begging you to please drive me home MR.Charlie Puth" I said and hold his hand like kids. "That's nice, but can you do it more" "Oh one thing...Please call me DADDY" I almost drop my jaw when I heard what did he just said. Damnit but I need to do this. "Take me home please DADDY I'm begging you, please" I said still hold his hand but this time I add the puppy eyes. "Aww, so cute young lady" "well, let's go" Charlie said and pull his hand back to pat my hair. Ugh finally he's agreed to drive me home. What a nice things.