Chapter 9 - The Conflict

•Alexa POV•

I wake up in the morning. Take a shower cleaning myself and get some breakfast. Then I got to my house and go to the social apps. What the fish! I was shocked with the news I see. This is the details in the news 'Charlie Puth and the Mysterious girl spending romantic moments in Fairbanks'. I don't know how they get our pictures but now I gotta tell Charlie Puth. I finding Charlie's number and calling him. Please pick up Charlie. I telling myself and sweating. "Hello?" Charlie said.

Alexa:Charlie did you saw the gossip news?
I ask him with my worries voice
Charlie:hmmm yeah I saw it
Alexa:Charlie I'm sorry to make you in trouble I—
Charlie:Hey wait for me I'll pick you up
Alexa:But Charlie—

He's suddenly hang up the phone I just sitting in my room and feel depressed about those news. I don't want to be seen in the news. I don't want to had a rumors with celebrities it's make me so scared right now. I shouldn't stalked him on that day I don't know what to do now. I just want to fix it.
10 min later Charlie's called me to meet him. I run into his car and he's driving to some where. I'm shaking now. I sit next to him it's doesn't make me feel good at this time. I don't want to make his reputation seems bad.

We arrived somewhere it's like a park or something. It's doesn't have any people here. Charlie's grab my shoulders and slowly pushing me from behind to walk. We sitting down on the bench. And I was in panic I don't know what to do about the news. "Charlie I'm so sorry to make you in the trouble. I mean I didn't intend it be like this. I'm so sorry to make you in the rumors. I don't want you to get a bed reputation. I—" Charlie's sudden hug me and pat my hair again. "Hey calm down we can fix it" he said with his warming voice. "It's all my fault" my voice are shaking so bad my eyes are start to wet "I know I'm just a fans and you are really don't want to have a dating rumors with your fans. I'm scared that other fans will feel bad about this and I don't know if they hate me. I just  want to disappear. I'm truly sorry Charlie" I feel so bad about this mess that I make. "It's ok, really" he said and trying to hold my hand "No, please don't. Don't you think the paparazzi will around here? What if they here what's we gonna do? I made all this mess I'll leave on my way" I said and walking away. Then Charlie's pulling my hand and said this "Actually I don't really care about those gossip news. But if they still want to make our rumors just let they do it and I'll make you more mysterious" he's sit down then grabbed my legs and my back. He's carries me to his car. He's wipe my tears and I start to confusing.

"Charlie where's you gonna go" I asked him so confusing "Some public place" he's start to driving and I still wonder where he's gonna take me to.
We arrived at somewhere near the walk street. He's put the cap on my head and he's wearing hood. And we started to walking on the street. I saw some people trying to take the pictures. I tell Charlie and he's holding my hand then continue walking. His hand are very soft idk how to explain it. I ask him and he said he's don't know why it's like that. We saw the paparazzi. Charlie's pull my cap down and he's grab my waist "Hey pretend that we kissing" Charlie's use his hand to cover my head like we're kissing. and I suddenly touching his hair and hugging him. He's actually just kissing my cheek but we're hold it like we're real kissing.

However this make my hear beats really fast my body started to shaking and of course I'm blushing.
I don't know why but I feel so hot on my face and Charlie's body so warm. I feel like I'm hugging something very warm but really good. His hair are so soft. I also moved my fingers around it's feel nice.
"Charlie? I think they must gone now" I told Charlie because I can't hold him like this anymore I'm too shy! "Your face are tomato now" Charlie's stab his index finger to my cheek. "Ahh stop!" I can't let he pranking me like this I'm melting! Then we walked to the lake and sitting down on the grass. We talking about many things I ask him about his childhood and his songs also. I think this is better than the morning. At first I feel depressed but now I'm happy again. I think I liked to hangout with him but I will stay in the fans zone. I don't really want to make another fans jealous and mad. But however I will do the best on my chance.

A few moments later
We decided to walk back to the car and Charlie's drive me home. To be honest I don't want to involve with him anymore and I will tell him as soon as possible. We didn't talk on the way just staying quiet. Then we arrived my house. Before I go I tell him that "hey Charlie I just wanna tell you that I'm really thank you to fresh me up and drive me home." I said and look at him. "Oh one thing, I think we could still be someone that know each other for 2 days" I said and opening the door. Charlie's grab my shoulder and says "actually... I mean goodnight" he's pull his hand back and looking at me "umm goodnight" I said and watching him leave. I get in my house taking a shower and thinking about the affair. I shouldn't stalked him from the started but however I think it will be ending today. I walked out the bathroom and wearing my pajama. I decide to just sleep without using my phone tonight.