Chapter 5 - Who Was That

Yawning while I open my eyes. This morning will be a good day to going out, but first let me clean myself. After i brush my teeth, wash my face bla bla bla....Then I dressed I wear black shirt with the the comfort pants then i getting out my room.

" Hey " the familiar voice are said behind me " Oh hello " I answer back to Johan " Do you wanna going out somewhere ? " Johan asked me with her unfeelings face like normally " Yeah I go " I just answer normal " Well, let's get breakfast and get out of here " can't believe my arrogant roommate just asked me to hangout. I get out of the house and going to the food room. I take a breakfast and go to the mall not too far from here.

We arrived I walking around the mall with Johan she's not arrogant but she just don't talk that much so me and her will be a good roommate. I walked to the 2nd floor but i stuck to someone that look so intimate like I met this person before. Wait is that CHARLIE PUTH!!!!!!!!!!! OMG I'M SHOOK. Is that him i keep ask myself that stupid question. Could i go and ask him straight? this is another stupid question in my head.

I walked to him from behind but my luck was too few. He's walk away. Another question are in my head 'what should i do' my action faster than my thoughts I slowly stalking him till he's get out of the mall but wait he's don't have any sense when someone walking behind him? This is so weird. I still stalking him and then he found his car. He's turning the face back like he's know that someone following him I almost jumped.

I used to hide on another side of the car next to him this is so risk he's could see me. Then saw him open the door on the driver side I start to standing and walking to his car I mean behind his car I stoop so low and keep walking to him then I perked and didn't saw him in his car the door still open I completely standing like in normal position.

I feel something behind me but it's too late to turn around and see who's behind me. The unknown guy hands are grabbed my wrist and push it on the window of the car. I'm shocked before I looked up who was that. "Cha—" My jaw almost drop I looked at his face yes, it was Charlie Puth!!!!! No I'm dead!!
Charlie's use his thumb and index finger to push my chin up he's slowly moved his face closer I close my eyes and his lips are————

Stop imagining right here!! Look how dirty I am. Charlie's looked at me like he catch the stalker he didn't say anything before he's smile and whispering me "Hello stalker" Dang it! I'm blushing I don't know why that's stupid! I still keep my mouth shut "Wanna take a picture?" Charlie's asking me. I just nod my head real fast and I hurry grabbing my phone for him he's holding it and take a picture with me. "How did you know that I was your fans?" I asking him while I put my phone in my pants pocket. He's grabbed my hand and show me the wristband on my wrist "ah...right" my wristband that I wearing also has Charlie's name on it.

He's smiled at me and he's going to get in his car "Charlie!!" I called him and he's turn his face to me "yes? Darling" he's answer back dang I'm blushing again "can I use fans service...please?" "Yeah, what do you want me to do?" "Can I hug you?" I asking him then he's sudden hugging me. His body are so warm I feel like I'm hugging the big warm teddy bear, he's little chubby that's so cute! "Thank you Charlie, I love you!" I said real quick before I start to walking away "Hey can I use your phone real quick?" "Ye- yes Charlie! Here my phone" I give my phone to him and look like he's typing something on my phone "Here your phone stalker" he's give my phone back " I love you Charlie!!!" I yelled before he's get in his car and get off the car park. He's moved his window down and says "Love you too" he's driving away.

It's only me who still standing and blushing right here omg Charlie my lord he's so freaking cute!!
I need to tell Amber! But I gotta get home first.
I walked back into the mall and finding Johan. We arrived home I get in my room and calling Amber.