Chapter 7 - First Date In Fairbanks

•Alexa view•

After I called Amber I just on my phone. Checking Instagram and another social app. Then I got message.
Unknown: Hi stalker.
I stunned before I get in the iMessage and read the text before this text. I was wondered how I sent the message to the stranger. By the way my text was "Hi from stalker". I decide to text back

Alexa: Who are you?
Unknown: Hmmm, let me think who I am. Oh I'm the one who hugged you today at the parking lot.
Wtf is this real!!! Is that Charlie again oh my! I just stunned for a bit before I text back.
Alexa: Charlie?
Charlie: that's my name
Alexa: how did I get your number?
Charlie: I added in your phone. Remember I borrowed your phone.
Alexa: oh I got you
Alexa: but why you added your number?
Charlie: I don't know, maybe I just wanna text someone. Anyways I got you
Damn I'm blushing my face are so hot right now but this is Charlie Puth!!!

Alexa: are you real? Can we meet?
Charlie: oh come on. I'm Charlie Otto Puth Jr. girl.
Alexa: I don't believe you
Charlie: well, send your location I'll pick you up at 9 in the morning
Alexa: fine if you don't come I'll block you 😏
Charlie: Deal babe 😉

After his text I was so blush my hand are sweating though the weather are just 9 f. Idk why I am dare him to pick me up. Maybes I'm just too dreamer. He might not to pick me up maybe he's not real Charlie but it's not make sense, anyways let's dating Charlie Puth tomorrow!

The follow morning
I waking up so early. I got to the bathroom take a hot shower and make myself fresh up and get dressed. Today I wear white t shirt and the black stretch jean I also wear the jacket bc the temperature are just 13 f today. I grabbed my phone and texting Charlie

Alexa: Charlie do I need to get breakfast?
Charlie: fine if you want to. You woke so early by the way.
Alexa: duh I woke like this every day!

I hurrying cut the conversation. He'll catch that I'm so exiting to see him. Then I got to food room eat my food go back to the house it's just 8 idk what to do, so I grabbed my drawing book and started to draw Charlie's in my imagine. I draw him in suit with the tie and tease face. I also listening to his song. I saw Johan walked out but I didn't give her attention and I still drawing Then I got a call. I didn't read the name who's calling me I just press picked up button on my ear buds and then...

Charlie: Hey I'm waiting for you.

I was stunned and look at my phone it's was Charlie calling me and it's 9:03 now I said that I'm going and I'm hurrying run out my house I see the car and I'm sure it's was Charlie. I run to his car and get in. "Hello stalker" Charlie said "Oh hi" I'm shaking bc I was nervous to sit next to him. He's looking at me and asking my name I easily answered and then he's ask me where I want to go. I have no freaking idea where I could going out with him so I just let him choose and keep quiet in his car.

Not longer to bored
We arrived at the amusement park it's was interesting I can't wait to get in! I suddenly pull his hand like 5 years old want to get in the fun park.
He's smiled and said "okay, okay let's get in there" his smile and his sweet voice warming my heart. Charlie's Bought the tickets for us and we get in the amusement. I saw many many rides and I really love those high rides. "Charlie what would you wanna go first?" I asked with my exiting face "maybe we can start with that one" he's point to the huge circle rides on the tower. Yes it'll flip around and make you feel uncontrollable. Anyways I have no choice. Charlie pull my hand to the rides we sit next to each other and fasten seat belt. I feel little nervous and feel excited at the same time.

The ride starts to run as circle then it's flip around. I feel out of control like it's was no gravity I'm laughing and scream sometimes Charlie looks fun on this ride it's takes around 5-7 min. Then we walks to another rides. I see the highest ride it was giants drop. This ride will take you to the highest spot and then drops you down on the start. "Charlie let's go to the highest one" I shakes Charlie hand and pointing to that ride "okay, let's go" I pull Charlie to the ride, we get in and use the belt. The seat start to move up higher and higher till it's on the top I'm little shaking not because I'm scared but because of I imagining the feelings when it's drop. Then Charlie hold my hand and he whisper "you can hold my hand anytime, I'm pleasant to" then I hold his hand tighter when it's drop. Idk if he hurt but I feel so float at that time but it's really fun and quick.

We also go to the creepy castle actually Charlie was pulling me in. "Come here Alexa it's just a fake scary thing" "Nooooooooooooooooooo" I was trying to run out but he's stronger than me and pull me in the creepy castle. I was hugging him from behind but something are touched my back I was jumped and hold his arm really tight and he's laughing. "Hahaha don't be scared we'll pass it together 😂" he said and laugh it's make me little mad bc I was scared. Then we continue walking and I heard something like chainsaw and it's closer every steps I decided to look back I saw the guy who holding the chainsaw and walking to us I told Charlie and we both run out of this creepy castle.

I was so shocked about that creepy guy and I'm so exhausted after I ran out of it. I still shaking then.. "oh you're really shocked of that creepy castle Alexa" Charlie said and pat my hair like little puppy. Wait what pat my hair? Oh crap. I just realized that I'm hugging him. I hurrying jump out of him and blushing. We walked around the amusement park and now it's getting dark Charlie's take me to the restaurant inside this place. Charlie's ordered pizza for us and we waiting for it. "How was this day? Still curious about me?" He said and little smirk "So much fun with YOU, I will not block you Charlie" I said without eyes contact cuz I'm too shy!! Charlie's looking out the window, I grabbed my phone and take his pictures. Then he's catching that I'm take his pictures. He grabbed my phone and swipe to see the pic I took. "Please don't delete" I said with my scared face. "Why you need to take my pictures" he said with his mad voice. "I— I" I wasn't finished the sentence then he talking on me "though I still with you" he was look at me with the teasing eyes that making more blushing and look the other way.

A few minutes later
We eating the pizza. I also secretly took his pic and video after he's give it back to me and he didn't delete those pictures. The pizza are good for the dinner and my starving stomach. Charlie's so cute when he's eating idk but he's look cute in his natural way. I love when he smiles it's make me melt. After we finished the pizza Charlie's take me to the Ferris wheel it's look nice when dark. We're get in the seat on Ferris wheel. It's kind of cool because it's like a glass room with the opposite seat and small table in middle between seats. It's start to move up. I was starring at the Charlie when he's look out the window (again). Then he's knows that looking at him so he's making eyes contact and we lean the face forward. This is my first time I see all colors in Charlie's eyes I mean in real person. His eyes are spelling me under his charming. I feel like the time stop and it will never move again. Then Charlie's hold my hand and I suddenly say "Thank you for today Charlie. I feel so lucky" "me too I'm so happy today" Charlie's smile. I feel uncontrollable again I don't want this day end but whatever.

I still on the ferris wheel with Charlie. Then it's stopped we get off the ferris wheel and Charlie's hold my hand walking to his car. I feel like we're couple but it's just one day and I was dare him first, So it's all my dream. We gat in the car and Charlie's drive me to my house. I really don't want to get over today while I'm thinking about this then we arrived. Charlie's turn his face look at me but don't say anything. I decide to say this "I don't want to end this day I have really good times today" I said and look at Charlie "haha me too" he's smile "can I call it a date?" I ask with the puppy eyes "let's call it's our first date" he's pat my hair again. Then I get off this car and walk to my house. I wave at him before he's leave and I get in my house. It's late now and I'm too tired to shower so I just brushed my teeth and checked my phone I got messages from Charlie's it's a goodnight text. I sent goodnight back and getting sweet dreams.