I frown when he says that sentence. I wish it was Andre.

"Shut up you idiots." Marco says.

"Yeah, shut up and get yourselves a real lady to love you... if you can find one..." Raveen says.

Bertto pulls out his phone and opens his Instagram account to show Raveen his requested messages.

"You wouldn't be getting those messages if it wasn't for me." Marco says and Raveen laughs.

"Oh, please..."

I didn't like what they were talking about and I was bothered by Bertto reminding me about Andre. I sigh and get up from my seat.

"I'm going upstairs to do some homework too." I say.

"Oh come on! You don't even have classes tomorrow!" Brandon whines.

"Yes, but I have homework. Either I do it tonight or tomorrow night when we are suppose to go out."

"GO DO IT NOW AND COME BACK DOWNSTAIRS." He yells.

"Don't let Andre distract you." Bertto laughs at me when I reach the stairs.

I huff in annoyance and Angel throws a pillow at him.

"Stop teasing her!" He says.

When I get in my room, I lay on my bed and take out my phone to read Dani's text.

Dani: I'm coming to see you.

My eyes go wide at his text. Bertto, Brandon, and Angel are here. I hope he didn't forget that. I was quickly texting him to not walk through the front door, but I heard someone knocking at my window. I open my curtains and see Dani hanging on the tree branch, waiting for me to open my window. Just like the old times. I smile at him and open the window for him. When he walks in, he trips and falls.

"Are you okay?" I ask lifting him up.

"Yes." He smiles innocently at me.

"It's a good thing you came from the window, the boys are downstairs."

"I know."

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"I missed you so much. Like mucho."

He looks at me and I smile at the ground. I am trying to avoid eye contact with him because I know I will end up blushing in front of him. I hated blushing in front of him, but he always tells me he loves it when I do that. He lifts my chin up to look at him. I look at him and give him a small smile.

"What's up?" He asks.

"Do you want to help me with a favor?"

"What is it?"

"Can you text Andre from your phone?"

"What? No! What for?"

"I need you to tell him to unblock me and text me back. I feel horrible and guilty and I miss him so much." I say as he gives me a look. "As a friend." I roll my eyes.

He lets out a sigh and looks at me. I give him puppy eyes, mentally begging him to agree to help me.

"Okay." He pouts. "But I send the texts." He says sitting down on my bed.

"Only if I get to read them." I say sitting next to him.

"Okay so, what are we going to text him?" He asks opening a new direct message with Andre.

I think for a moment before answering him. "Okay, type what I say." I tell him.

He gets ready to type and I gather my thoughts.