"Ok. But let's do something fun. I want you to remember today as the best day of your life!" The taller had found a bag of flour and turned to place it on the counter amongst a cornucopia of other ingredients.

Wonwoo smiled. "It already is the best day of my life."

"Then I'll make it even better. Have you ever baked cookies before?"

Wonwoo shook his head.

"Me neither." The tall boy put his hands on his hips.

"What do you mean you never made cookies before? You work at a freaking coffee shop, Mingyu."

"I'm in charge of the hot chocolate and whipped cream. Jeonghan told me to stay away from the cookie mix because last time I tried baking I dropped flour on Jihoon's head."

"You're an idiot." Wonwoo facepalmed.

"But you love me for it." A classic Mingyu response.

"I think you're right."

Mingyu smiled ever so sweetly as his cheeks turned pink. He leant against the counter trying to busy himself with the ingredients and Wonwoo swung his legs back and forth on the side of the table watching his feet appear then disappear from view. He was blushing too.

"Um... Wonwoo," A guilty voice made him look up to find Mingyu had dropped the milk and flour all over the floor. "I think we need to go to the shop."

"Wow, Mingyu. I looked away for one second."

"It was an accident, ok!"

Wonwoo jumped off the counter and chuckled before walking towards the front door with Mingyu following closely. It was raining outside and Mingyu didn't bring a coat so they ran as fast as they could to the corner shop with a small umberella barely shielding them from the icy water. They were shivering once they had entered through the main door so Mingyu pulled Wonwoo close with an arm around his shoulder as they walked through the isle. Mingyu grabbed the milk and flour and Wonwoo collected some cloths to clean the kitchen floor and of course hot chocolate mix (because to him it was a requirement) and passed them to his boyfriend. Mingyu also managed to add two bags of skittles and a chocolate bar to the pile in his arms and promised to pay Wonwoo back one way or another as he did so. Thankfully he didn't drop anything before they payed or else Wonwoo might've locked him out of his appartment in disappointment.

It took a while to clean the mush of flour and milk from the floor but Wonwoo didn't mind because as long as he's with Mingyu it doesn't matter what he's doing. By 7pm they finally began baking.

Mingyu had gotten a recipe up on his phone which they ended up ignoring and making up the rest of the instructions for fun. Two eggs, too much flower, some salt and a whole lot of sugar later and they were certain they were doing it wrong. Most of the mix had ended up covering Mingyu's shirt and Wonwoo thought it would look cute on his nose too so he scooped his finger through the mixture and wiped it across his face.

"Hey!" Mingyu laughed and used the spoon to get revenge by rubbing it into Wonwoo's cheek.

One thing lead to another and a food war broke out in Wonwoo's apartment. An egg went flying hitting Mingyu on the chest to which he keeled over in in melodramatic agony before lobbing one at Wonwoo who dodged it strategically. Quicker than a gazelle on a running machine he grabbed a container of grapes from beside the fruit bowl and ducked behind the counter before a celery stick flew over his head. Mingyu's ammunition was coming from the fridge whilst Wonwoo only had the fruit bowl.