Meeting Eren

Chapter 7 - Meeting Eren

*************

Eren's POV

There was a sudden loud flapping outside of the hut. As I got up off my chair there was a loud thump. I opened the door, took a step out, and stopped, scared to death. I didn't know why the dragon would seek me out when she had already cursed me, she took everything. Overcoming my fear I said, "What do you want, you've already taken everything but my breath away from me. Everything that I had worth living for."

"I've come to give it back to you."

That statement surprised me more than anything else in my life. Suddenly the dragon began to crouch and turned its head to look at its back.

"What are you doing?" I asked, horrified.

She turned back to me and said, "What I believe you've wanted done for a very long time now. You can come down now."

"What are you talking about? I can't go down fro.... Oh my Gosh! Your truly here. Please be true I can't take it if it's not the truth."

"It's really me dad."

Civia began running toward me and I caught her in my arms and spun her around, almost like she was a little kid again.

"Let me get a good look at you." Civia took a small step back. "My you've grown so big. Are you okay? How's Lena? Do you have a family of your own? Do they know about Olena? I've missed so much in these past few years. Tell me everything."

"Okay, okay, one question at a time, lets see, yes, I'm fine. I don't know how Lena is doing. After you didn't return home I stayed away from the house as much as I could. I couldn't stand being there without you. I do not have my own family so no they can't know about Olena. I only just met her a little while ago."

"Oh, I wish that I could go back to our village and see how Lena is doing."

"Do you really want to do that?" Olena asked, "Do you know how to answer all of her questions? Are you okay with living with her yet you can't tell her all of your secrets?"

"No I couldn't do that to her. Either way if I had tried to tell her any of my secrets I would die."

"No you wouldn't because I took the curse off of you."

"What? How long has the curse been lifted?"

"Since the first day I met Civia. She has been through a lot since you left. Most of that has come to pass within the last week when she found me."

"I know and I had to miss all of that." I said sadly.

"I'm sorry but I did what I had to."

"I know and I don't blame you. I mean, how can I? You are my daughters' dragon after all."

"I wouldn't put it like that, dad. It's more like I'm her rider. She owns me more than I own her."

"That is not true, we own each other the same much. And I am proud to be called your dragon."

"All right then since you're my dragon am I able to order you around sometimes?"

"Never. You may ask something of me but you may never order me around." Olena said with feigned anger.

*************

Olena's POV

Eren stepped in front of Civia. Civia and I both chuckled. "Don't worry dad she would never hurt me, at least not on purpose."