2. Party Crashers

A/N: Kendall's car over there :) --->

"A pretty good hunter? Listen buddy, I'm one of the best hunters you will ever meet, so yeah, you do need my help. But I work better alone. And I sure as shit don't need your help." The girl stood up, smacked some cash on the table and stormed out of the diner. As soon as she was out of earshot,  Sam sighed heavily.

"What a brat," He muttered.

"Well, I like her," Dean said with his usual smirk. He leaned back in his booth and watched as the girl stepped into her car, a black 1964 Ford Mustang, and drove away. Dean was definitely interested. "Son of a bitch." He muttered under his breath.

"Dean, you like everything with great legs, long hair and boobs," Sam scoffed as his older brother pulled up his eyebrows for a split second, agreeing with his brother.

The waitress brought Dean his pie and Sam his cup of coffee.

"Hey uh, it's Kelly, right?" Dean asked her. She smiled and nodded.

"The girl who was here just a moment ago, any idea what her name was?" He asked. He had a feeling he was going to see more of her. Or maybe he was just hoping. Sam slapped his brother on his chest with a 'what the hell' kind of look in his eyes, but Dean's curiosity got the better of him.

"Um.. I think she said her name was Kendall but I'm not sure," Kelly answered. The Winchester thanked her and she went back to work as Dean dug into his pie, while Sam just rolled his eyes.

***

As I pulled into the parking lot of the motel I was staying, I realized I had to pay for another room as I had checked out this morning already. Freaking fantastic. Just when you think you're done with a case..

I shut the engine of my car off and pulled out my duffle bag from the trunk. I checked in again, getting a strange look from the clerk but he stayed silent and didn't ask any questions. I gave him some cash and he gave me a key to a room. I thanked him and went on my way. Once in that room, I dropped the bag on the queen sized bed, pulled out my laptop and began my research once again. But where would I start this time?

I decided I could search for abandoned places in a larger area, though I wasn't sure if it was going to get me any good results since I've done this before. And I was right. Half an hour wasted on searching for that. Then a thought occured to me. What if they were hiding in plain sight? What if they were just posing as some weird family that never got out at day time?

That meant I had to identify the vamp I killed last night. I got out a sketchpad and a pencil and tried to remember what it looked like, and started sketching. My art teacher in high school always used to praise me for my drawing skills. No that's not true, I'm not that good but if I could remember a face I could draw it. I used to do it with friends and family all the time. So I had a lot of practice I guess.

When I was done, I looked at the face of the man and thought it was actually not that bad. I remembered the vamp had brown eyes, a brown colored beard and a mustache, he was bald and had a lot of wrinkles around his face, so I'm guessing that maybe he was like a father figure, if my theory is right. 

I stretched out in my chair, yawning as I did. I was still tired after the three days I spent here, and I was planning  on relaxing but I guess that ain't happening for now. As I didn't trust these old shady rooms, I took my duffle bag with me when I left the room. Anyone could just break in here and steal my stuff, even though here wasn't much to steal. Just a pile of clothes, some fake badges and a bit of cash. Oh and let's not forget the couple of guns in there but there are more in the trunk of my car. Plus I always had one on me tucked away at the hem of my pants. I wore loose shirts to cover that up.