0"Aquamarine High, Here We Come!"

Kevin's POV

"KEVIN WHITE GET OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!" My sis-err BOSS yelled. Stupid Violet. Why do I have to call my own sister my boss? I know she's my parents' favorite, but she still shouldn't boss me around. She's the reason I've been abused my whole life. No friends. No nothing. All I have is my 11 year old sister, Lavender. "I'm coming 'boss'" I sighed. I walked downstairs. "Final- What's with your hair? Go brush it right now! They can't see my brother and driver looking like something exploded on his face" She demanded. "Fine, miss perfect." I mumbled.

"Don't listen to her big brother." My little sister smiled. "She just thinks she's better than you. I bet you'll date someone before sister boss" "Thanks, tiny." "You know I'm not that short!" She complained, while I started brushing my hair. "You're still below the average height." "Ugh, fine, that's a good point." She gave in and I finished getting my raven hair done. "Lavender, remember, you may be on your own now, but if you need anything, you can always call me." I told her. She hugged me. "Good luck big brother!" "Thank you little sis." I smiled. That smile disappeared as soon as I walked downstairs. "Well finally! Let's get going, don't wanna keep the hotties waiting, don't we?" Violet's best friend, Minty, stated. "Okay BFF! But don't come near me when I'm talking to a hottie, Kevin, or I'll end you." Violet threatened. "Never mind, no one in the whole school would wanna be your friend." She smirked. I shrugged.

Rose's POV

"Sweetheart, I wish you the best of luck." My mom, and the town's florist, wished. I'm really doing this. "Sweetie, you're gonna become a professional pianist one day" My dad, and professional pianist, told me. I grew up, always listening to my dad playing the piano. I fell in love with it and was personally taught him. Finally, I'm going to Aquamarine High, the best arts school in the whole country. "Thanks, mom, thanks dad!" I hugged them before I bid them farewell.

Ryan's POV

"Yo, Ryan! Hurry up!" My big sister, Ruby, yelled. "Sorry, Rubs! I should've packed my stuff last night." I apologized. "It's okay, Ry. Let's just finish packing everything OK? Don't wanna miss the plane to the big city, do we?" She smiled. I nodded. I packed everything with Rubs. "Ruby, do I really wanna keep the ladies waiting?" I smirked. She rolled her eyes. "I get it, you're considered the best soccer player in the whole country, ladies are falling for you everyday. Stop bragging already!" She slapped me. "Are you jealous?" I smiled. "N-No! You're my little brother and I'm happy for you! I just don't want to see you heartbroken." She patted me on the head. "Thanks for caring for me like that." I hugged her. I looked over at my suitcase. It was filled up and closed. We giggled and walked outside.

Emma's POV

"Emma!" A squeaky, childish voice said. It was my 11 year old brother, Jake. "What is it Jake?" I asked. "The bus to the airport is leaving in half an hour!" He warned. "Okay, I've already packed everything." I smiled. "Are you sure you packed your flute?" He asked. My eyes widened. "I forgot!" "I know, I found your flute case sitting on your desk." He handed it to me. "Thanks, Jake!" I checked if it was inside. I sighed at the sight of a rainbow flute with a daisy strapped onto it. Thank goodness! I closed my mint green flute case and placed it inside my backpack. "Emma! The bus is here!" He pointed at a blue bus. I hugged him, put on my backpack, grabbed my suitcase and ran outside.

Trip's POV

This... Is... So... Heavy! I need to get to the freaking airport! A suitcase and my drums. Not above the limit, but still heavy! Aquamarine High... The only way this'll be worth it! Eh, at least I can pull of some crazy pranks there.

Lida's POV

I walked to the living room and saw a big present. "Good luck Lida! This is our goodbye gift! -Mom, Dad, Ariadni". Aw. I opened it. A guitar case? I opened that too. OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH! A blue electric guitar! I was just gonna take my classic guitar but now I'm taking this! YES! I put the guitar back to In the case and closed it. I grabbed the handle. Can't wait to get to Aquamarine High now!  I should probably go take the bus to the airport now. I walked to the bus stop. As soon as I sat on the bus, I plugged my ear buds in my phone and put them on. I opened my phone and started scrolling threw my music list. I clicked one of my favourite songs and started singing along quietly. Like I could sing any other way.