Chapter 62: Loving it in San Francisco

Почніть із самого початку

He chuckled. "Gosh! Taeyeon has a very cute and sweet little girl." He thought.

He sat down and let Krystal play, while Irene still clinging to him and he just let her stay with him.

The two younger boys went to hug their father. "Good Morning My Superheroes!" He greeted and kissed them. Minguk smiled as Manse chuckled. "Why do i have such cuties? I love you my boys!!"

Minguk sat on his lap and buried his face on his Daddy's chest as Manse settled himself in between his father's legs.

"Oh they love squeezing themselves to you!" Jessica chuckled hugging the still sleeping Daehan. "My little sleeping prince is still in deep slumber." She whispered to the sleeping kid as she sniffed his neck. "I love you My Superman!" She kissed his cheek.

Daehan has his hands over his head, just like his Mother's favorite position.

Yuri laughed at Daehan's sleeping posture. "He sleeps exactly like you." He told his wife.

Jessica nodded as she caressed his hair. "Exactly Mommy's little version." She said smiling.

The room then opened revealing Taeyeon. "Good Morning kids!!" He greeted.

His Daughter quickly wiggled out of Yuri and ran to him. "Dad... dy." She squealed in excitement.

Taeyeon opened his eyes wide. "You called me Daddy?" He asked as he sit on the floor. "Say it again. Say Daddy."

Little Irene was baffled at her father. "Dada." She said and hugged him.

Taeyeon smiled and kissed her cheeks. "It's okay, you can say Daddy soon." He smiled.

Krystal greeted her Oppa with a kiss on his cheek. "Irene woke up early." She reported.

The two other babies hugged him too. "My little boys are so cute!!" He said patting their heads.

Yuri stood up. "Come on Taeng let's go out." He said. Taeyeon nodded and stood up.

"Krystal wanna come!" The little American girl announced.

Yuri nodded and hold her hand, they bid goodbye leaving all four babies in her guidance.

Taeyeon told her that Tiffany's still sleeping and so she let her sleep more.

Jessica sat up and played with the three kids. She picked up Irene and put her on her lap. She pulled her dress up and blow on her tummy making loud sounds that made the three babies laugh.

Irene felt tickled because of the vibration she felt. "Kyaaakk!" She squealed. This made the two boys interested and come near their Mother.

She touch Irene's diaper. "Oh! You haven't change your diapers yet!" She said and carried the little girl inside the bathroom and showered her.

"Hyunnie.. you love water? Your cousins love water." She smiled. She carried her out and dressed her up. "It's not bad having a baby girl." She mumbled as she put hairpins on her still growing hair.

She clapped her hands seeing her so cute. "Oh my gosh! How could you be so cute Hyunnie?" She asked the little girl.

Irene just chuckled at her. She put her down and let play while she take Manse to shower. She dressed him up and let her play too. She then turned to Minguk and cleaned him up.