Chapter 84: Yulsic Anniversary

Hello!!

Here's another update, Hope you guys like it!

Chapter 84:

The Kwon couple is driving the kids to the Hwang Mansion, the elders wanted to bond with the kids and the Kim Family went there the other day and the kids were looking for their three pretty cousins. That's a good news since they will celebrate their first wedding anniversary.

"Can You show Mommy your eyes? Eyes." Jessica said facing the kids.

The kids automatically pointed at their closed eyes. "Very good! Say EYES."

"Eyesh." They copied.

Jessica clapped her hands. "What about the Nose? Your cute little nose." She asked again.

The two kids pointed right. "Kookie that's your lips. This is your nose." She said pointing at her nose. Minguk copied her and she smiled. "Say Nose."

"Noshe." They said.

She then showed them a colorful book with lots of pictures. "This is a boat and this is a car, what do you want Mommy to buy you? Boat or Car?" She asked pointing at the pictures.

"Caw." Minguk answered.

"Boat." Manse said.

Daehan was looking somewhere and didn't listen to her. "Daehanie.. Mommy will buy you something, what do you want, Boat or Car?" She asked him.

Daehan stared at the pictures first. "Boat or Car." Jessica asked again.

"Caw." He said and Jessica nodded.

Yuri smiled at the kids, He loves hearing his wife talking to the kids.

"Who wants to see Hayeon and Jisoo?" He asked while driving.

"Dyanie!" The eldest of the three exclaimed.

"Kookie too."

"What about Manse? Do you want to see Hayeon and Jisoo?" He asked the youngest.

"Uhm." The youngest answered nodding his head.

"You will not see Mommy and Daddy for the weekend alright?" He told them. "But Mommy will call you always. Understand?" He asked.

"Yesh!"

"Mommy Salanghae." Daehan said looking somewhere.

"Mommy Saranghae.." Yuri said, Jessica smiled at what she heard. "What about Daddy?" The tanned man asked.

"Daddy...Salanghae."

"I love you too." He answered.

----

They arrived earlier than expected, the kids quickly went to play with Irene.

Yuri put the kids' bags in their room, he went out and look for Krystal. He walked to the little girl's room and found her on the bed, reading her book seriously.

"Baby." He called from the door.

The little girl look up and saw him. "Oppa!" She almost jump on her bed to go to him. "I missed you." She said and hugged him.