Chapter 91: Everyday Love

Hello!!

How are you guys?

I'm downhearted!! I can't bring myself to making this chapter..

Hope you like it!

Chapter 91:

Yuri was driving to the Shikshin with Krystal from the Hwang Mansion, he borrowed the little kid for Krystal's advance birthday celebration with them.

"Baby you can sleep if you want to." Yuri told her.

"I'm okay Oppa." The little kid answered while playing with Yuri's phone.

"What do you wanna do on your birthday?" He asked. He actually prepared a surprise for her.

"I will go to Europe with Mommy and Daddy." The little kid nonchalantly said.

"Wow! That's a good birthday gift from Mom and Dad."

"Yes.. Poppa also bought me many dresses. I'm gonna show it to you Oppa." She smiled at her brother in law. "Oh this is Aunt Miyoun's gift for me." She showed her blue dress.

"That's a nice dress baby..." Yuri said as he park the car in the K2 Building basement.

Krystal look at the place then turned to Yuri, she thought they will go straight to the Kwon's Home.

"Oppa, what are we doing here?" She asked.

Yuri unbuckled his seatbelt then hop off the car, he jog to the other side to take her out of the car.

"Oppa's hungry, let's eat first." He said holding his tummy. Krystal nodded and started to walk but Yuri pulled her to face him. "Can Oppa carry you?" He asked.

"But Oppa, i'm a big girl now."

"Please.. Oppa misses you a lot." The tanned man pouted his lips.

The little kid sighed then nodded her head. Yuri smiled and carried her to his arms, he kissed her cheek then walk to their destination.

Krystal grew up so fast and he misses the adorable little girl who used to be so obsessed with him.

"Always remember that Oppa loves you so much baby. You will always be my first baby, even if Oppa and Unnie have many more babies, you will always be my baby." He whispered to her, he felt emotional by just looking back at their first meeting.

Krystal nodded and hugged him. "Even if Krystal have a boyfriend and get married? I will still be your baby?" She asked.

"Yes, even if you grow old, Oppa's love for you is still the same. Oppa will protect you at any cost. I love you baby."

The little girl smiled then leaned to peck him. "I love you too Oppa." She said.

Yuri went in the quiet Shikshin, Krystal was looking at the whole restaurant. "Oppa, No one's here." She said.

Just then a loud sound of party popper was heard. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY!!!" They heard.

Krystal was awed seeing her Sister, Taeny and Soosun with the kids.

Jessica was holding her cake with candles and walked to her. "Advanced Happy Birthday My one and only baby sister." She greeted.

Everyone sang a birthday song for her and she blow the candles. "Happy Birthday Krysie! I love you!" Jessica look up for a kiss and the little kid leaned down and gave her sister a sweet peck.

"Thank you Unnie! I love you too."

Yuri put her down and let the kids surround their favorite Aunt. Jessica automatically hugged her husband and watched the kids play.