falling in love with my soon to be step brother chapter 2

A/N hey guys!! Just wanted to tell you guys that I'm sorry aout all the spelling mistakes in the last chapther !! I was in suck a rust that I didn't have time to read over it ! but I will this time !! oh and can you please make a efort to comment and vote please !! I would really like to have your opinions on the story considering its my frist one on wattpad and all !! anyway enough of my chit-chat and on to the story !! enjoy !!!!

Falling In Love To My Soon To Be Step Brother Chapter 2

Sophie's P.O.V

Instead of waking up to the beeping of my alarm I woke up to my mother in my room.

"Sophie dear, wake up Harry wants us to come early and spend the day with him and his son whats his face.....Nick ! thats his name Nick so common get up we are leaving in a hour, oh, and wear your swim suit because we are going to the beach" ugh god why did we have to go so early!!

"Mom why are we going so early in the frist place!!" This was my saturday morning meaning my lazy morning where I get to sleep in until 12

"Nick and his friends want to watch some football game later on so we are going early instead, now get up we dont have much time" and then she walked out of my room to leave me to get ready.

I went for a shower and put on my pink bikini with a white sundress witn a pink flower patteren on it along with a pair of white flip flops. I decided to tie my hair up in a messy ponytail and put some sades on the top of my head. Then I packed a beach bag with my things in it which consisted of a towel, sun screen, baby oil so as I could work on my tan and my Ipod.

I grabed a bananna and ran ut the door to my mother honking her horn for me to hurry on. When we got to the beach there was around 10-12 people already there. We found Harry and headed over there. When we did get there my mother sat down beside him and without even saying hi she kissed him. Ugh, old people are gross.

"I know sick right" I voice came out from behind my and it mad me jump. When I turned around I saw Nick Shirt-less wearing only his swim suit. His six pack was, well, wow and thats the only word for it, wow.

"where did you come from! because I am pretty sure that you wern't there when i sat down" I asked quickly out of nerves.

He cluckled, yes Nick Stevins Chuckled at me!!

"well, I came from over there" He pointed toward a group of skinny girls in little bikinis.

"oh, I see" That was all i said and them I decided to lay back and enjoy the sun

After a while I took of my sundress to expose my pink bikini and started to put on some baby oil, hoping I would get a tan,but I knew I would, I'm one of those people who just tan. I was putting on my baby oil and when I looked over to my mother to ask her if she would put some on my back she wasn't there. I looked around to try on find her and then I did she was in ther water shoulder deep with harry, and you dont want to know the rest........ So then I went to my last option.....Nick, yup I was going to ask Nick Stevins to rub baby oil on my back, here goes nothing.....

"hey nick" I said to nick who was laying on the sand with his sexy shades on.

"yup" his said putting a little pop on the 'p'

"Would you mind" I asked him while handing him the bottle of baby oil.

"not at all" his said with a cheeky smile on his face.

I layed flat on my stomach and untided my bikini strap while he began to rube it on my back. When he frist touched my back it sent shivers up my spine.

"you cold?" his asked like an idiot who the heck would be cold on the day like this the sun was spliting the stones, and then I remembered that I just shivered.

"um, no I'm fine" I said as causily as possible, I cant believe that Nick Stevins Was rubing my back, it felt great like a massage, wait, it was a massage!.

"um why are you massaging my back?" I asked and then regreting it because I realised that he might stop.

" I thought you might like it but if you want me stop-"

"NO no dont stop its nice...."

"dont mind if I do"

He massaged my back for around 15 minutes so I guessed he liked it too, he would of kept going but he spotted our parents coming back

"the 'rents are coming so I think I better stop" why oh why did he have it say that !!

" ya ok" I replyed while tieing up my bikini top.

"hey kids, we are going to head back to the house, but ye can stay here if ye want"

I was about to say that I would go back when Nick Steped in

"we'll stay here thanks"

and then my mother and harry were gone hand in hand.

"well thanks for that I was going to go back" I shot at Nick and he looked taking back

"do you really want to be there to see your mother and my dad make out for the rest of the day? I didn't think so"

"you got a point there. So what ya wanna do?"

"well I am going for a swim and if you wanna join me you can"

***************************************

When we got back Nick showed me to my room, and let me tell ya it was BIG it had a king size bed with purple bedsheets and a a huge plazma tv with black leather sofa, the walls were purple and matched the bedsheets and then I saw 2 doors and went t open them one led into and walk-in closet and the other led into my very own bathroom. I loved this place!!!

I looked at my window and saw a big pool with a barbaque area londside a perfect place for a pool party.

I was still looking out the window when I heard his voice behind me

"so you like your room?" I turned around to see Nick leaning against the door frame with his arms crossed.

"ya, I love it ! I could never have dreamed of somthing like this before!" I loved my new room !!

" all you need to do now is unpack and invite your friends over to brag about it"

"no I think i will not brag about it and just have them over some random day just to see there gobsmacked faces"

"ya know that is a better idea, anyway the lads will be here in a mintue so I am gonna go down stairs to watch the game"

"oh can I come!" you should have seen his face you swear it was the frist time he heard of a girl who watches football maybe it was.

"you watch football!!" he asked gobsmacked

"ya, you got a problem with that?" I replyed with a hand on my hip

"no, not at all"

we walked downstairs and just as we reached the bottom the doorbell rang of soures it was Nick friends so let the football begin