As you and Arrow started to run after Hiccup, Arrow told you that he'd meet you there. He had to do something first. You kept going, making your way to the arena. You bumped into your brothers along the way.

"Guys! What are you doing?" They all seemed like they were ready for something big.

"Well, we knew you and Hiccup would do something outrageous, so we brought some stuff to help." You smiled as you saw they had a bit of gear and rope. 

"Then let's go!" They followed after you. Carl cheered excitedly and you were thrilled that you were finally in this together. You got to the arena as fast as you could, spotting Hiccup standing in front of one of the cages. You stood next to him near the thick wooden doors. Your brothers were right behind you.

"If you're planning on getting eaten, I'd definitely go with the Gronckle." You heard someone say. It wasn't one of your brothers, however. You turned and spotted Fishlegs along with everyone else from training. 

"You were wise to seek help from the world's most deadly weapon. That's me." Tuffnut said. Snotlout pushed him away.

"Uh..."

"I love this plan!" 

"I didn't..."

"You're crazy! I like that..." Ruff said. Arrow pulled her away.

"So? What is the plan?" He asked. Hiccup grinned. He got out the Nightmare and you helped him.

"Come on, boy!" You invited. You'd forgiven him for what happened earlier. Hiccup took Snotlout's hand and placed it on the dragon's snout. You smiled and you followed Hiccup to get some ropes.

"Where are you two going?" 

"You're gonna need something to help you hold on." 

You were thrilled as each member got their own dragons. Your brothers were also very happy to get the ones they'd gone up against before. All four of them had perfect matches. However, now was the problem of what were you going to ride? There were only so many dragons.

"Hey, sis!" Ash called out to you as he and his new dragon came over. He offered his hand out to you with a grin. "Need a lift?" You smiled happily, grabbing on as he helped you up and behind him. 

"Thanks."

"Let's see if your lessons paid off, huh?" You chuckled.

You all gathered together on your dragons to go over everything one last time. The others had to be prepared for what you were about to face. This wasn't going to be easy. 

Hiccup was going over it when suddenly you were yanked off and you shrieked as a knife was at your throat. They turned and gasped.

"Cala." Ash hissed. She chuckled darkly.

"You freaks aren't going anywhere." You glared at her. You were done with her. 

"That's what you think, jerk." You growled. You flipped her off of you and she got back up. You punched her and knocked her out. You climbed onto Ash's dragon.

"Let's go before she wakes up!" They nodded and you all hurried away.

"I can't believe that just happened," Snotlout said.

"Yeah. You punched your own sister!"Fishlegs said. You glanced back at her as she sat up. You felt no emotions for her anymore.

"She's not my sister." You replied sadly. "Not anymore. Not until she changes her mind." Your brothers nodded in agreement.