"Oh, um, yeah, water. I'll just have some water." I say.

"Water?" V repeats. "Your no fun." He jokes.

"You sure you don't want anything else?" Jin asks. "These 4—" He gestures to J-hope, Jungkook, V and Jimin. "—ordered the whole menu."

I look at all 4 of them and they just smile at me with a confident look, as though they are proud of doing that. They probably are.

Jungkook doesn't really smile, more like a proud smirk.

"You know what, I'm ordering for you." Maven says and turns to the waiter who is long gone. "Well he's not here." He turns back. "Well that was a nice conversation."

I laugh.

The boys talk and talk while I sit there quietly.

"You don't talk much, do you?" I hear Suga's voice.

I just continue to draw circles on the table with my finger as I look down at it. Thinking that he wasn't talking to me I don't look up.

"Cal." I hear my name but I don't respond, lost in my own little world.

"I can't tell if she is ignoring me or really can't hear me." I hear Suga's voice again but don't look up, still stuck in my world.

All of a sudden I feel a pair of big hands grab my shoulders and give them a squeeze. "Cal!"

"The fu—" My head snaps up and I turn my head to look at the culprit. I find a laughing V with a boxy smile of his face. "—aassh." I groan in frustration, trying to cover up the fact that I was about to curse at him.

"Your so cute! You got so scared." V laughs even more.

"Allow me to point out that I was startled and not scared.

Jimin points and laughs at V as if me pointing out his mistake make him happy. It probably does.

"I was calling you, Cal." Suga speaks up.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't paying attention, I was thinking. What did you say." I apologize.

"That's fine." He brushes it off coolly and gives me a sweet smile. "I was just saying—"

"—That this is the most you have talked this evening." Jungkook interrupts him and casually looks at me with a blank face, eyebrows raised questioningly.

"Oh." I shyly look down.

"No," Suga glares daggers at Jungkook and looks back at me. "I was saying that you don't speak much."

I look up at him and see him smiling as if he is trying to reassure me. I don't see why, what he said is similar to what Jungkook said, just less rude.

"Sorry, I'm just kinda..." I search for a word. "I don't know, I'm sorry I'm just not a very...um, how do I put this...a very extrovert person."

"Really?" Jin laughs. "About five minutes ago you were beating up Maven trying to get his phone." Jin chuckles. "He was practically begging for you to have mercy."

Maven grumbles. "Can you make me sound at least a bit heroic?"

"I-I just..." I mumble and stutter, my heart racing as I am put on the spot. I laugh nervously. "I'm just like that." I shrug and laugh a bit more.

I mentally curse myself. My voice is shaking and my laugh sounds so fake, like I'm on the verge of tears. My voice shakes so uncontrollably.

"From the way you act with Maven you seem different." Jimin says to me.

"Um...yeah..." I run a hand through my hair, not knowing what to do.

I really want them to stop pestering me, all this attentions making me feel uncomfortable.

"Full sentences please." Jungkook leans on the table and looks me directly in the eyes.

"Jungkook, be nice." Jin slaps his arm.

Jungkook immediately straightens himself up and faces Jin. "I am! I said please to her!"

I sigh in relief that they have stopped talking to me.

My hear slowly slows its pace but the feeling of someone squeezing my hear and butterflies in my stomach does not fade, not the good kind of butterflies.

"Hey, you okay." Maven, the only one other that Daniel that knows about my anxiety, asks.

I nod my head. "Yeah." I take a deep breath.

"Do you have your meds?" He asks quietly.

I shake my head.

I take medication for my anxiety.

Well...

Actually, I don't, my parents just got it for me.

The meds are supposed to call me down if I ever have an anxiety attack I can just take the meds and I will calm down. But the thing is, I never take them. I know that it will help me but I just don't want a drug to be the thing that helps he with my anxiety so I just keep it to reassure those around me like Maven and my parents.

"What?" Maven says in a low whisper.

"I'm fine, calm down, I don't need it." I tell him, trying to put on a calm face, when really, I'm not fine at all.

"Need what?" J-hope says as all of BTS's eyes are on us.

"Oh! Um I was just saying I don't need my um...my bag! Yeah my bag." I lie.

All of them nod and give me looks that seem like they believe me but Jungkook squints at me as though he can see through my lies.

"Wait, why would you need your bag?" Jimin asks me with his head slightly tilted. Why does he resemble a puppy?

"Oh, you know...um...female stuff." The last word comes out a bit high pitched as I lie some more.

"Okay." Jimin nods his head and goes back to his conversation with the other boys.

I just give him a small smile once before going back into turtle mode, not speaking to anyone and keeping my head down.

Out of the corner of my eye, I notice Jungkook still looking at me, thankfully not squinting and glaring but instead looking a bit confused for some reason.

Our drinks finally come.

© ɢᴏʟᴅxxxᴍᴏᴏɴ

Chapter Four of:LOVE

Chapter Four of:
LOVE