Chapter Eleven

The room was a mess when Jaspar walked in finding a bloody Adeline and a Dead Natalia. "What have you done?" Jaspar says falling on the floor holding Natalia "What I had to do to not end up like her" Jaspar gets up walking past Natalia's body "You ruined my plan"

1 Hour before

Jaspar walks around the castle trying to figure out what to say to Micas. He still wonders who is mother is...maybe he could ask him that. At this point he doesn't know what to do with his life. Jaspar doesn't realize that what he is doing to the people he cares about. "Jaspar, I heard some screaming coming from Adeline's room" one of the helpers says sounding concern "Just ignore it for now I'll check it out in a bit" Jaspar says not able to look her in the eyes because he knows his cousin is in danger.

He walks over to Morgan lifting her limp head. Her paleness scares Jaspar making him want to inject her so she can be her normal self but he doesn't because he knows what will happen if he does. The potion will be gone when she wakes up and she will no longer go with him but with his brother who is dying as we speak. "I am sorry for what I did to you and Cain but this is less painful than what the vampires have planned...well for the rest of the pack" Jaspar chuckles his dark side re-emerging "I don't want anyone to die but werewolves...we started killing innocents and well the vampires will stop the killings" If only he knew Morgan was listening closely pitying Jaspar for thinking the vampires are the good guys in this story. "I have come up with a plan though so don't worry about Adeline soon she will join us...I will threaten her to think I am going to kill you unless she joins" He says kissing Morgan's forehead leaving her alone once again.

Adeline looks down at Natalia's body pitying her for being so gullible and falling for the vampire's tricks. "It had to end this way or else you would kill me and the vampires would have the upper hand" She sighs feeling bad for her uncle Micas who will soon feel the pain of losing yet another one of his loves.

"What's taking so long brother? Why not kill me now" Lucas says looking at his brother who takes a step back weakened "Natalia" He whispers falling onto the ground his fist keeping him from falling forward. Lucas uses this advantage to take the dagger "I guess things did not play out the way you wanted them to" He says kicking his brother down "I will not be merciful this time brother" He shouts kicking him in the stomach "Your precious Natalia is dead because of you! She wouldn't be dead if she had a different mate" Micas laughs sounding weak "I did not drag her into this she did herself she wanted to make me happy" He lied trying to conceal the pain inside of him. "We both know nothing will ever make you happy" Lucas walks closer to him placing the dagger on his cheek before cutting him. "Hope you rot in hell brother" Lucas spat kicking him again. "Now that I have you where I want you... I must ask you something" Lucas kneels next to Micas "What exactly happened with Catalina? Don't lie to me" Lucas asks toying with the dagger. "Why do you want to know she is already dead" Micas says earning a punch from Lucas "Don't be an idiot" Micas sighs feeling his body ache.

Present

"You ruined my plan" Jaspar groans looking down at Natalia's body "What plan? The plan where you let your cousin die?" Adeline shouts seeing a darkness in her cousin's eyes "No." Jaspar says trying to figure out how to let Adeline know what is going to happen "What did you get yourself into?" Adeline asks taking a step back but Jaspar takes a step forward making her hit the drawer behind her. "Well you see the vampires are going to kill this whole pack and they have told me to recruit some mutts for them" Jaspar smiles "and well I don't want you to die but if you don't join you and Morgan will both die" Adeline growls "What did you do to Morgan? If you kill her you die too you idiot" Jaspar chuckles "No I won't and Morgan is locked away somewhere in this maze of a castle, but you won't be able to find her in time so I suggest you join me" Adeline smiles back at him. "Fine but you have to keep Morgan alive if you want me to be loyal to you" Jaspar claps his hands "Perfect!" He says walking towards Natalia throwing her limp body over his shoulder as if it were a sack.

As soon as Jaspar leaves Adeline quickly rushes towards the door making sure he didn't lock it. Adeline swings it open running towards the exit but she bumps into someone making her fall back. "Adeline" Josh says picking her up from the floor "Josh! – wait are you brain washed by Jaspar?" She asked looking into his soft blue eyes "Brainwashed?" He asks looking at her curiously "Cain is dying and we need to find Morgan, reverse the spell, and cure Cain" Adeline says remembering Jaspar's words "No I won't" when she said he will die if Morgan does. "Well we need to act quick if we want to beat Jaspar" Adeline shakes her head "It's not Jaspar we should be worried about...there is someone else"

Jaspar dumps Natalia in the corner making his way to Morgan who looks paler "I am sorry but I promise you everything will be okay...just like how Victor promised us all" He whispers fixing a strand of hair sighing "Why are you destined to be my brothers and not mine" He kisses her cheek before leaving her not knowing she is slowly dying.