Chapter Seven

***Sorry it is italicized but this is the only way I can get the whole thing without parts of it deleting...weird I know anyhow enjoy!***

                                                             Chapter seven

I woke up feeling like I can do anything "Feeling better today" Lucas asks coming out of the bathroom "Yes thank you" I say watching as he puts the herbs he has been using to help ease the pain away. "I think it is time for you to train"

Tightening my ponytail, I walk into the gym that I never knew existed but a month ago, I didn't know werewolves existed and here they are. "Jaspar" I say walking over to him "Hey Morgan" He says touching my shoulder making my body tingle. "No way" He says his eyes sparkling making me giggle for the first time in a long time "You thinking what I'm thinking?" I nod as he pulls me for a hug "I knew it" He says making me forget Cain and everything else because I no longer feel weird when I think of him. "Mine" Jaspar says kissing me "Yours" I reply even though I feel an unexplainable hole inside of me. "I found my mate!" Jaspar shouts making everyone in the room cheer. "We will celebrate after I kick your butt" I roll my eyes smiling "Bet" I reply getting ready to beat him.

I huff accepting defeat as I once again fall on the floor, "I am the one with more super strength why am I failing" Jaspar smiles chuckling "Babe, you need to use your super strengths" I bite my lip "Last try" I say "Fine" He says. After a couple minutes of fighting he finally falls on the floor pulling me down with him "Guess we both lost" I roll my eyes breathing heavily closing my eyes for a second. "I need a shower" I mutter "Me too" Jaspar says shoving my shoulder "Nice try" I tell him getting up to wipe my sweat with a towel. "Bummer" He mutters smiling at me.

                                                                         ***

Natalia sits outside the garden in one of the chairs replaying it in her head over and over again. "Natalia?" Adeline asks seeing as she looks like something terrible happened to her. Natalia looks up wiping the tears off her face. "I found my mate" She says sniffling but at the same time she laughs "Wow. Isn't that great?" Adeline says sitting next to her "Not when he is a jerk." She mutters looking over at Micas who gives her a smirk putting a finger to his lips. "Who is it? Cain? Josh?" She asks looking over to where Natalia was staring but Micas was gone. "No. I am not ready to tell if that's okay" Adeline nods "I am sorry about Cain I really thought he was sick, I guess he just needed a nap" Adeline nods "Apology accepted" Natalia smiles "I have to go, it was nice talking to you" Natalia says getting a mind link from Micas. Meet me now.

"What took you so long love?" Micas asks caressing her cheek "I was finishing up a conversation" She replies getting closer to him to feel the spark "Why must it be you" She says barely above a whisper "I am thinking the same thing" He replies their lips barely touching "I must reject you" She says stepping away from him "What?!" He yells getting angry "This is not healthy I can't be in another unhealthy relationship" Micas face softens "Love, I really love you and I do not want anything bad to happen to you it is best with what is going to happen in the next couple of weeks." He steps closer to her "Please don't reject me" She smiles kissing him softly "I won't" He smiles pulling her closer to him.

The room was dark, everything was misplaced making it look like there was another attack but there wasn't. Cain was hunched over a chair breathing heavily his heart was weakening as the days go by. No one but Natalia has noticed it gave him hope but then she disappeared to go with her newly found mate; Micas. He knew something was wrong but couldn't figure it out, his hands were shaky so were his legs. Cain couldn't walk, he was too weak to walk. No one will notice his health until he is dead. "Morgan..." He whimpers crawling to the door but stops himself short his heart pounding against his chest. "L-" His eye lips begin to feel heavy until he finally gives in and closes them, his breathing getting slower and slower.