Original version-Chapter two

I follow him to an old shed that looks like it's about to fall at any point. "Scream if you find anything" He says "I have my-"I begin to say realizing my gun was no longer with me. "Yeah I took your gun when we came here" I swear under my breath before entering the shed to change because it's cold and I don't want to be naked in front of a stranger. "Stupid wolf-man" I mumble slipping into my jeans. "I can hear you" I roll my eyes before coming outside. "You forgot the shoes" I look down at my bare feet. When I look up he was walking to I don't know where. I had to jog to keep up with him. "Where are we going?" He stops making me collide with his back. "You'll see" I fix the hair that smacked my face.

We make are way to a very large mansion that looks surprisingly cozy. "This is where you will be spending the rest of your days until we figure out what to do with you." He says I stop in my tracks. "I am not staying here I need to go home" I look behind me and see this as my chance to run as his back is turned to me. "You can't go home. Not yet" I turn ready to run anywhere but two large hands catch me throwing me over his shoulder. "Nope not going to happen" I huff. "I wish this was a dream" I huff as my hair falls down on my face.

"Why is there a human here?" Some dude I don't know asks "You'll find out later" The man says while I am still over his shoulder. "I ask myself that every second I am here" I say as we pass the guy who I can only see his feet. "We are going to meet my uncles Micas and Lucas and then" He hesitates before finishing his sentence. "My brother" He says putting me down. "No more trying to run I can hear your heartbeat so don't bother tip toeing" I huff a house full of werewolves that all have super senses it is going to be hard as hell to escape this place and go home.

We walk towards two double doors. "Uncles I bring Morgan Ross" He says opening the door where two men sit drinking some whisky. "The famous Morgan Ross?" One says eyeing me with his ocean blue eyes. "You look just like your mother" The other says catching me off guard. "My mother?" I ask. I never met my mother my dad raised me. "You Morgan are a legend that will stop this war" Blue eyes says smiling. "Why? I am just human" They both smile "So you think" Why did this have to happen to me! I mean it's cool and all being in a room full of werewolves but not when they can kill you in a second.

"I am Micas by the way" Blue eyes says smiling. "And I am Lucas" The other says. I nod giving a smile back well forcing a smile back. "Cain where is your brother Jaspar?" Lucas asks and at that moment a handsome man comes into the room flashing a smile. "Speak of the devil" The green eyed man also known as Cain says. "Where is she?" He asks until his eyes land on me. "I'm Jaspar. You must be the legendary Morgan" I nod "So I have been told"

After a few moments where I catch Jaspar staring at me with a smirk. "So I need information I can't trust you guys I just met you. I need to find out who is killing those teens and why. I also need to know why I am so important to you guys. If you don't give me answers I won't be so easy to tame." I say giving them a stern look. "Feisty I like her" Jasper comment earning a glare from Cain. "Fine will give you answers" Micas says. "You might want to sit down for this" I roll my eyes crossing my arms across my chest leaning against the velvet wall. "We are not the killers the Vampires are they make it look like a wild dog or in this case we killed them but we didn't they just want to scare our kind outside the kingdom. They want to turn our kind against us so they can then kill them and rule the city." I raise an eyebrow "Vampires? Really what is next fairies and unicorns?!" I scoff. "No they are fake" Lucas says grinning. "Keep going" Morgan commands wanting all the answers spinning in her head to be solved. "We need you. Your mother was the best Luna we could have asked for she was strong, beautiful, and graceful. She let us down the day she had an affair with a Vampire resulting in you the very first hybrid." I was taken back by his words. "Wait so my real father is a vampire and my mother was a Luna? What is a Luna?" I ask "A Luna is a pack leader we have no Luna at the moment but we need one and I think you are the perfect one for the job I mean it's in your blood." I take deep breath. "I don't have any super powers or whatever you call them" I look down at my normal self. "Not yet we haven't done the ritual you usually have when you are a pup but since you were raised with humans then we have to do it now that you are an adult." Lucas says "But for now I am guessing you are overwhelmed with all this so I will send someone to take you to your bedroom" I run my hand through my hair. "I can't believe this I have to go to work in a couple hours!" I say looking out the window as the sun has already risen.