"Alright, fine! I give. I'll play." Lily conceded after the millionth times James, Remus, Peter and Leena had asked her. They all cheered quietly and began to sit down on the floor in a circle. The couple joined them. Lily grabbed the bottle off of Sirius and raised an eyebrow.

"Are you completely sure it's Veritaserum?" She asked. Good point.

"Ninety-nine point one percent sure." James chirped before stealing it from her and unscrewing the lid, leaving it beside his muscular frame before chugging some of it down.

"Huh. I can't taste anything!" James exclaimed, much to Maia's happiness. That meant it most probably was what they had been looking for. They all took turns taking a sip from the bottle, watching each other drink it with a sense of senseless anticipation. 

Then a night of endless laughter ensued.

Maia woke up in the common room, tucked under Sirius' shoulder. Blinking once or twice before getting up, she was thankful that she was first up. Picking upper body up from the floor, she held her head as her vision spun. It was almost like she was hungover but - songy? She almost felt like bursting into a musical number, which was an extremely weird feeling. Blinking some more, she shook Sirius awake softly. He whimpered in protest, snuggling his face into the crook of his shoulder. His hair brushed upon his face adorably. Maia chuckled and poked his forehead.

"Come on big guy, we gotta get up." She got back down onto the common room floor fully and brushed a few strands away from her partners face. He wrinkled his nose as his eyelashes fluttered open and closed. Looking at her and smiling before looking at the room they were in.

"Whoa, what the hell happened last night?" His raspy morning voice broke out. 

'Holy shit!' 

Looking away, she stayed silent. She tried to conceal her inflamed face from him.

"What?" He spoke, looking at her weirdly. She quickly snapped out of her post-freak-out phase and turned back to him, a faint blush on her face from previous events.

"Nothing, nothing." She answered, looking at the others before choking on her own spit. Sirius, hearing the sound, bolted up and stared in the direction she was looking in. His eyes widened in appal.

"Okay, a couple questions." He started, his voice slightly quavering in shock.

"Why is Lily half naked? Why are James and Peter spooning and why the hell has Remus got lipstick marks all over his face and neck?"

_____________________

Okay! A lot to get through!

1] These past few chapters after it will be music based episodes. You'll get why soon enough.

2] Thank you for 23K! Love you guys!

3] Guess what! I got a present by a fan! @son-of-a-snitch did these awesome covers for me as a present and they definitely deserve huge recognition for them! As you can see, my old cover (RIP old cover, you won't be missed) is gone and replaced with one of these ones. This gift made me want to write a lot more of this book so thank you so much!

 This gift made me want to write a lot more of this book so thank you so much!

They have a cover book and they love doing covers (requests are available! I'm getting some more for my other book, a George McFly fanfic) so if you could check them out that'd be absolutely fantastic, thanks!

I love me some gifts!

Until next chapter,

See you then!

- Amme