Another flashback

You know their names now, you're a quick learner.

You finished writing and were heading home. You saw Hoseok and Yoongi talking to a pair of girls. You smiled at them. They just kept talking and turned their backs towards you.

While heading towards the exit, you saw Taehyung and Jungkook, of course with some girls. You waved at them. They noticed your wave and were embarrassed but didn't say anything. All that happened was that Jungkook gave you a slight smile, but it quickly faded as Taehyung nudged him. They told the girls to follow them... they left.

Lastly you saw Namjoon and Jin, you slightly bowed your head a little just because you wanted to be polite. But you don't see they were with girls

The girls chuckled. "You're friends with the nerd?"

Jin and Namjoon laughed. "Hell no!"

"We don't hang around with nerds like her."

End of flashback

Not just Jimin is embarrassed to be with you but them also.

"I was just trying to be polite.." you mumbled.

They walked passed you and you walked passed them, you headed to class.

The bell soon rang and you left to the front of the school.

You waited for Jimin outside. "Where is he? He better show up!" You looked at your phone and saw what day it was.

"It's Friday! It's almost a week and we only have one page complete. He won't definitely show up now."

You spotted Jimin and the rest of the others and walked up to them "Jimin?"

"Nerd?" He looked around to see if there was any girls around. It was only his friends around so it was clear.

"What do you need?"

"Uh. Project. What else? You said yesterday when you left me in the library to go on a date with a girl, that we can work on it after school today."

"Shit I did say that. Fine... I got nothing to do today"

You were happy. "We could go to a café that's not far from here."

"Sure... give me the name."

You gave him the cafés name "We could meet there about at 5:00-

"Jimin oppa!" You heard a girl scream Jimin's name from far away.

"Shit, hide her! Girls are coming." Taehyung hid you behind his back so they wouldn't see you.

"Uh..."

"Keep quiet will you?"

"Jimin, guys... I'm having a party tonight and I want you all to come. It won't be fun without you guys."

"Sure we'll go. What time?"

"The sooner the more time you will be there so like at 5:00."

"We'll be there."

"Awesome! See you later then!" She was gone, so Taehyung moved to the side.

"Looks like I have plans for today. Can't work on the project."

"You said that yesterday. And we're running out of time."