eight; ❝i can't wait❞

Rosa's outfit (updated):

Aurora's outfit (updated):

 Aurora's POV  Before I know it, it's autumn break; a time where we're allowed to be at home and celebrate Thanksgiving

Aurora's POV

Before I know it, it's autumn break; a time where we're allowed to be at home and celebrate Thanksgiving. I'm not a fan of the meaning behind the holiday, but I can't do much about it. At least, it gives me some time to be in peace and away from all of the drama.

When I finally finish all of my chores and homework, I decide to text Rosa. After I had accidentally lost it, I asked Cameron if she could give it to me.

She was incredibly eager about it, and had kept going on and on about how great of an idea it would be to give me Rosa's number. She had even winked when she said that.

I had no idea what she meant.

In my mind, I'm already thinking about all of the places that I could go to with Rosa.

I recall that my distant cousin in Pennsylvania owned an apple picking place. From a young age, my parents and I were frequent visitors and it was a place where we could bond. The last time I went was last fall, shortly before my father left us.

I want to associate a place like that with positive memories though, so I quickly decide that I should invite her to go with me. I faintly remember my mom mentioning a few weeks back that there was an apple picking place across town. It's worth the effort, so I attempt to run the idea by Rosa.

Aurora | 1:12 pm
Hey, Rosa! Can I ask you something!

Rosa | 1:12 pm
Hi, Aurora! Yes, anything!

Aurora | 1:13 pm
Do you wanna go apple picking with me? I guarantee it'll be fun.

Rosa | 1:13 pm
Hm, well with your guaranteed fun... I can't see why not. What time?

Aurora | 1:14 pm
You won't regret it! I'll pick you up at 3. Is that okay?

Rosa | 1:14 pm
That's great! See you then :)