Oh my god! His parents are coming tomorrow what will we tell them? No! I looked at Zayn his eyes were bloodshot and his jaw was clenched. He was scared, just like me. I hated seeing him like this, so vulnerable.

“Well its look like Faith you are not pregnant,” What?! I looked at her face to detect any trace of lying. Was she saying this to see our pale and scared faces? Maybe she was just waiting for the right time to yell ‘April fools’ and then tell us the truth? Was it even April? I was a drenching with nervousness.

“You sure?” Zayn asked I was still shocked. I don’t know if this was the moment where I sighed in relief, I’m just too shocked to comprehend anything. “Yes, she is not pregnant. It’s a good I guess but I want you to be sure and careful next time.” She said matter-of-factly. This time, I sighed; happily or with relief. I don’t know.

“I’m going to give you the shot now and for the next time I repeat, you have to be careful Faith” She repeated. After injecting me she left. We asked her to stay for tea but she refused politely and said that there was a clinic she had to go to. After escorting her downstairs I went back to the room where Zayn was still sitting. I sat beside him taking his hand in mine

“What happened?” I asked. “I was so scared.” He said. I hugged him “Me too,” it’s true; I was terrified.

But there was a little part in my heart that hoped that I was pregnant… I don’t know why this feeling is here? But thinking of how, me having a baby would make Zayn stay with me forever was just so overwhelming and a bit obsessive but I didn’t care. I was always scared that Zayn would leave me at some point and having that baby may remind him of what we had. God why am I even about thinking that? This will never happen. Zayn will never leave me.

“I love you,” I said overwhelmed by my thoughts. “I love you Faith,” he said back. I smiled still crying.

“I am not ready for a baby Faith but let me assure you this. I will only have my baby or babies with you,” he said cupping my cheek; and it was freaky. Did he just read my thoughts? I nodded because I couldn’t talk.

“And you have to give me your phone right now.” I was confused on why he needed my phone but I gave it to him anyways. He went through my calendar and set an alarm on the exact date I should be taking my shots.

“Now you will never forget,” he said kissing my forehead. “You stay here; I’ll go and make some porridge for you. Do you like tea?” I asked him composing myself from my recent breakdown. “Yes...” he said covering himself in the duvet. “Faith, can you eat with me, here?” he said from inside the covers. I ignored his question but said before completely leaving the room I said,
“you look really sexy when you’re sleepy” I heard him shout, ‘Thank you, come back here’ I just left laughing.

 ****

Zayn insisted a lot through the day to let him go to the office but I didn’t let my guard down. He slept half through the afternoon and when he woke up he worked through phone calls with the mac book on his lap. I was preparing things for tomorrow. It’s been a long time since I saw Zayn’s family. It will be great but I was nervous… as always.

“Hi,” I said when I joined him in bed. I quickly put my hand on his head to check his temperature. “You’re getting better now,” I said smiling. He closed his laptop. “Thanks to you…they will be here in the morning.”

“Okay I told Martha to be here early.” He nodded. I laid on his chest as I looked out of the glass door, it was dark and peaceful.

“Zayn…why do you stay late in your office? You work so much,” I complained looking at him. He smiled. “Babe I have so much to take care of. You don’t worry I’ll be good” he said playing with my hair. The twinkle of the promise ring reflected during his comforting action. “No Zayn you have to tell me,” I sighed.

“Babe I’ll tell you everything when it’s the right time, I know what I’m doing.” I bit the inside of my cheek to refrain myself from nagging more than I already did. “Did…did you find the blackmailer?” I asked. There was a long intimidating silence. “No…not yet,” “I am scared it will affect your reputation,” I mumbled and he nodded. “I’ll find the blackmailer, don’t worry.” He comforted me, but it didn’t exactly do.

I mean how can I not worry? “I’m sorry for forgetting the shot. I hate seeing you like that,” I said hugging his chest. “It happens…” he smiled. “I forgive you.” I kissed him, but he moved away. I furrowed my brows at the sudden rejection.

“Viral. I don’t to transfer my germs to you,” he smiled at my pouty face. “Stop making that face because it’s already hard to stay away from you,” he whined. “Okay! Sleep then. Good night” I said kissing his cheek. “Good night babe,” he said before dozing into a dreamless sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
An/ Hiii hope you like it!! and she is not pregnant! phewww! LOL
and i posted Dead End Street please go check it out and leave vote and comment if you like it :) xx 
have a nice weekend! 

comment and vote! love ya..