The Jefferson Sisters

3rd person pov

A spring ball, and the Jefferson sisters are the envy of all. If you could marry a sister your rich son. But that proved difficult for most young men. Tacie, Annika, and Lizzie, weren't very interested in marriage or balls. As Thomas and Y/N entered the ball room, all eyes were on their daughters that trailed behind them. The sisters seemed bored with the situation they were in, all except young Anna. Someone had caught the young lady's eye as she sat at a table with her siblings. Tacie began to tease her as she continued to stare at the boy, the boy who had saved her life once, Connor Asher. Connor was a respectable young man who had taken a liking to Annika, as Annika had also taken a liking to him. She gathered all the courage she had, and walked over to him. Lizzie and Tacie watched from the side lines as their sister danced with the man who had save her. As the two sisters talked, Lizzie was approached by a young man. He introduced himself as Lucas Meyers. At first she turned him down, to her he seemed arrogant. But he assured her, they could just talk and get to know one another. She at last accepted and they walked outside. Tacie on the other hand, was alone. Many selfish indecent men asked her to dance. But she rejected all of them. She started to doubt she would find any good man, but then something happened. A girl about her age came to speak to her. "Hi, you seemed lonely and I couldn't help the need to introduce myself." Tacie smiled at this friendly girl. "Thank you for noticing, company would be just lovely right now." Tacie replied, happy to have met this new friend. "Well, my name is Moira Rollins. I assume you are Tacie Jefferson correct?" Moira asked sitting down. Tacie nodded as Moira sat down beside her. They talked for awhile and exchanged addresses, before Moira noticed something. A man was walking their way, Tacie assumed he was walking over to Moira. But he in fact, came to talk to her. As Tacie was lead onto the dance floor Y/N and Thomas watched their young daughters find honorable and kind gentleman. Thomas was a bit more excited than Y/N, but they were happy just the same.