Library

Your pov
We finally arrived at the library, I went to find some books Charlie would like while Thomas went to find books for us. I pulled a book off the shelf and handed it to my son; but he didn't take the book. Instead he ran to someone behind me, I turned around to find James hugging his nephew. "Ahh Y/N, Charles, it's been awhile! How is my favorite nephew?" He asked, smiling at me. "Good, oh Uncle James I draw now see!" Charlie said excitedly. I smiled and giggled a bit as he showed James his sketch book. I say James smile and look through it. "Y/N, your son is very talented. He reminds me of you a lot." I laughed a little, Charles walked back over to me and held our books. "Wait where's Thomas?" Asked James looking around. "He should be here any minute, why do you ask?" "Oh well I don't know if he told you but Aaron and I will be joining him for tea tomorrow. Aaron was gonna bring his daughter with him." I smiled, Charles didn't have many friends so this was a good opportunity to have him make one. "Well I'm happy to have you all." I beamed. "Excellent, please tell Thomas I said hello."

***

The next day I put on a simple dress and went down stairs. Thomas was teaching Charles French while he fixed his suite. "Hello darling, how are the lessons going?" I Asked kissing his cheek. "Just fine, Charles is learning quick." I smiled and kiss Charles forehead. "Now I shall be in the kitchen preparing lunch." I say turning towards the kitchen. "Love that won't be necessarily." "Thomas, I insist." Awhile later I hear a knock on the door. I answer it to find, James, Aaron Burr, and his teenage daughter Theodosia. I smile and let them in for lunch.