Building back up

Thomas pov
Things have been different since Aurora arrived. Y/N has seemed a lot happier, she no longer has that look of sadness in her eyes. It was like a void had been filled, and she could finally be satisfied. I wrote a letter to James before walking downstairs, Y/N was sitting on the couch reading poetry. "Darlin, I need to go to the library. Would you like to come?" I ask. She looked up at me and nodded. I grabbed my coat and held her hand as we walked out the door. As we got to the library I let go of her hand and held the door for her; she giggled a bit. "I missed that." I whispered with a sigh. She glanced at me curiously. "Missed what?" She inquired, slightly confused. "Your laugh, it's quite adorable. I missed your bright beautiful smile too." I answered; she blushed and smiled timidly. I got a couple works by Shakespeare, while Y/N got (favorite genre). When we got back home I set our books down and sat in the garden with her. "I'm glad that your perking up a bit." I said. She smiled and leaned on my shoulder; I ran my fingers through her hair. "I am too, I'm sorry I've been so distant lately. That was immature and selfish. I greatly apologize for that." "Little lamb, you have nothing to apologize for. I know exactly how you feel, and if you need anything, anything at all. Just tell me." I say, tilting her chin so her eyes meet mine. She slowly leans in, and I do the same. Her lips press against mine as her eyes flutter shut. This was my Y/N, she was finally herself again.