Complete

Thomas pov
I was hard at work in my office, at this point I was ready to go home and see my wife and unborn child. I smiled at the thought of her, I sighed knowing I had three more hours to go. Suddenly James bust through the door, my head shot up. He looked out of breath, he rushed over to my desk. "It...it's happening." He said. I was confused, but then I realized what he meant. I dropped my pen and ran out the door, James trailing alongside me. I arrived at my house, Peggy was waiting outside with a smile. "Ms.Schuyler...where is...my wife?" I asked out of breath, I felt very panicked. She just smiled and lead me inside. I walked into our bedroom to find Y/N...and my son. I felt tears of joy run down my face, I also felt a wave of regret hit me. "Y/N, I'm so sorry I wasn't there. Are you ok? How is my son?" I ask a little worried. She smiled and kissed my cheek, she then proceeded to hand me my son. "It's ok Thomas, I'm fine and so is our son. What shall we name him dear?" She asked. I smiled at him and thought for a moment, then had the perfect name. "How about Charles Jefferson?" I asked, she nodded. "Perfect." I let Peggy hold Charles as well, I had a chat with her before she left. "Peggy thank you for being there for Y/N in her time of need." I said shaking her hand. "Of course Thomas, I will be visiting my nephew soon enough. Take care Thomas!" I head back inside to see my wife and son. I felt complete.