31. Two bodies.. One soul... One heart beat....

" Two souls with a single thought... Two hearts with a single beat... This is the top most and sweet secret of a happy and successful marriage... "

"Marriage is not a reason to feel love... Its a choice and commitment to show how you love your spouse madly and unconditionally all your life... "

"Happy marriages never ends by marrying the person you love the most... But the real happiness of marriage is to show and prove your love till your last breath... "

Abhi and Pragya are beaming in joy, as they are entering the Mehra Mansion as married couples

Abhi and Pragya are beaming in joy, as they are entering the Mehra Mansion as married couples... The way Abhi welcomes Pragya is making her to feel that she is the most blessed girl in this whole universe...

Abhi: Welcome home my queen... Your slave is ready to serve you with all his might and can do anything to make you smile always... Do the honors and fill our lives with your love and love only....

Pragya smiles: Its my pleasure to do the honours my jaan... It's a dream come moment for me to step into our home holding your hands... Thanks for the dramatic welcome my husband... Love you .. love you so so much...

Abhiiiii... Im super duper excited... Lets get inside soon... I just cant wait... Im very much eager to know what surprise you are going to give me... Dont waste the time abhi... Come lets go inside...

Abhi: 😂😂😂😂 Silly fuggy... Always behaving like a little kid... Grow up girl... You are Abhishek mehra's wife remember that... You don't have a bit of patience too...

Pragya pouts while abhi chuckles and kisses her pout... He entwins his hands with her hands and hugs her tightly... He kisses her forehead with a bright smile...

Abhi and Pragya rings the bell and the door gets opened... They were about to step inside the house happily together but the loud voice of dadi startled them to the core....

Dadi; Stop right over there pragya... Not a step inside the house...

Pragya gasps in shock and her heart feels a horrific pain making it to bleed a lot.... She admonishes that the world beneath her is stumblimg on her feet and she can't tolerate that such harsh welcome by dadi...

While pragya is sulking in her misery and her eyes are threatening her very hard as any time she can broke down completely.... She feels suffocated and her breaths starts to get uneven....

Pragya suddenly gets the needed warmth and comfort from the man who has become her life, who has brought happiness in her darker and lonely life, who is the reason for her to live her life worth for...

The way abhi holds her is conveying pragya that he is there for her always whatever the situation may be.... Abhi pats pragya's back and gestures her to realx and calm down and not to get stressed...