The Castle & The Meeting

Start from the beginning

     I head off at an angle just away from the camp according to the little map Davis drew. This will be a long walk alone, so I start a light run, already unable to see the others do to the fog that settled in a few minutes ago.

     Let's see. Eventually I have to hit a landmark, after the third one I'll be at the village. Oh boy.
/Time Skip-Outside of rendezvous point/

     Damn, my feet are killing me. But I see it, the trip to this village? Uneventful. No German soldiers, no otherworldly monsters, nothing. It was dark, and empty.

       I walk through the gates of the village, the name being faded away do to time. Thai place is old... and empty. "Hello! Anyone here? I'm looking for someone named Anthony!"

      The wind blows sending a chill up my spine as the empty whistle it produces echoes through the small village.

     "He.... mthi...."

     What was that?

     "Jac.....esca....."

     It's... a voice. It's fading in and out, coming form the hotel just across from me. I try to open the door, finding resistance. "Damn it. Blocked."

      I look around, come on Kane. There has to be... well that's something alright. "What the hell are you?" I ask no one, staring at a ball of purple and black mist with tendrils coming out. Touch it. "Are you crazy? Or do you think I am? Because there's no way I'll touch this thing." I say staring at it, not noticing my hand involuntarily moving to the ball. I don't notice till it's inside, and a searing pain shoots up my arm and racks my entire body.

      "OH FUCK!" I scream, feeling as of my whole body was set on fire form the inside. I move to yank my hand out of the ball just to end this pain.

      Don't pull your arm out, you'll die if you don't absorb all of it.

       "God damn it! Why can't it ever be simple huh!? Why is it always DO OR FUCKING DIE!? AHHH FUCKING HELL!"

    Wow, you really got vulgar since you lost your memory. Hopefully that changes back I got to used to you barely saying half of what you just said.

      After what felt like hours the ball explodes, then implodes into my arm. A dark mist stays in the center of my left palm. I look at it, turning over my hand to see a... head in my palm. It was a snake head with a large lower jaw and string looking teeth. Then a flash erupted and I... I guess 'saw' how to use it. Alright, there's a balcony on the hotel. Aim, and will it t happen.

     A serpent shoots out of my hand and grabs hold of the ledge, quickly pulling me up after it latches on. Well that's new. Never seen it before. I know I never had it.

     Ya what a big help you've been strange and cryptic voice in my head. I open the doors and go into the room I was outside of, seeing decayed walls and broken furniture. I exit the room and head down the stairs; on the first floor was a magnificent sight. A ball room like area and grand dinning hall, then toward the front was the check in area. In the center of the decrypted dinning Hall was a sort of 'tear'. The center was black and the outline red. I could hear the voice coming from it.

      Then it starts to suck me in. It's no tear, it's a black hole! "Oh come ON!" I grab hold of the stairs railing, trying not to be sucked in. It cracks and breaks off, sending me flying to the black hole. I try and use my new power only for it to fly into the black hole as well. All I could do was scream as I flew through into whatever lies beyond.