Zandy Mandy And Ashy Pashy

Start from the beginning

I just had to walk through a make out session to get this, no way am I sharing.

"I accidentally took the wrong way to the cafeteria." I wasn't lying, exactly, I did take a longer way to get here.. it just wasn't an accident.

"Only you." Zander's says smirking grabbing a cookie off of his lunch tray.

But right before he was about to devour it, Jake grabbed the cookie out of his hands and shoved it in his mouth.

"You were a little slow." Jake says with a mouth full of cookie.

"You little Bi-.."

Yeah.. I like to block out most of the things they say a lot.

I open my lunch box to take out the sandwich that my mom packed in there earlier this morning.

Hey, I am capable of packing my own lunch.

But my mom already makes my brother's so why waste the time and energy to do so?

Yes... that is most definitely the reason.

Not because I am lazy or anything...

...

Okay maybe I am a little lazy....

...

Fine a lot lazy.

I feel a tug on my t-shirt and I look over to see Ashton looking at me questionably.

"What's up?" I ask but he only squints his eyes at me.

This goes on for a couple of seconds until next thing I know, he gives me an accusing look.

The boys were so caught up.. being boys.. and eating food, they probably didn't even notice this exchange.

"What really happened?"

"What do you mean?"

"Julie, the class you came from has a clear view of the cafeteria, I think I might need to sign you up for therapy or an eye doctor if you took the wrong way to lunch." Ashton says. But he wasn't joking around, he was dead serious. I watched as his jaw locked.

"You know you sound like a stalker right?" I let out a nervous laugh, but he didn't seem to find it funny because he is still giving me an accusing look.

What happened to cocky Ashton not even two minutes ago?

"I had to stop at my locker?" But I know it came out like I was unsure.

He moved closer and my breath caught in my throat. "What happened Julie."

And I couldn't help it. I let it all out.

"Okay, so maybe kinda sorta Luke and Samantha were at my locker and maybe they kinda sorta.. uh tried to give me a packet. But I didn't accept it." I rush out.

I watch Ashton as his eyes start to give an angry glare but it wasn't aimed towards me.

"I told him not to get you anymore involved." His voice, was almost scary.