Zandy Mandy And Ashy Pashy

Start from the beginning

"How could you make up such lies!! I never did anything to you!!" She says sounding hurt, but her eyes didn't show any trace of it.

She reminds me of a witch.

A witch that controls other people.

Or would that just be a puppet master?

She probably sucks the spirit out of others too.

Vampire?

Or a demon.

...

What was I thinking about again?

"Look, I'm sorry but I don't like being called a liar when I'm not. Luke, you can give them the packet because I'm not. Now if you will excuse me," I cut through them and quickly grab my lunch bag, "I am late for lunch."

I walk...

Wait... scatter away as quickly as I can away from them to the lunchroom.

When I make it, I let out a breath I didn't know I was even holding.

I feel like every time I enter the cafeteria, I ask myself the same question, 'where will I sit.'

This just reminds me that I..

Need to fricken stop being so antisocial and be confident in myself.

So with that, I take a step forward into a random direction.

I'm going to make friends!

I'm going to make friends!!

I'm going to- die alone in that corner over there excuse me.

When reality kicked back in, I turned around to exit the cafeteria and find the library but next thing I know my name is being shouted across the cafeteria.

That's right, shouted!!

"Ay Yo Julie!!" I hear loudly. I cringe when some heads turn in the direction it came from while others just ignored it.

And that loud voice only belongs to probably the loudest person on the planet.

Zander.

I hesitantly follow the sound of the direction it came from and I come across Zander, Ashton, Jake, and Damien all sitting around a circular table.

There were three seats open, two in between Damien and Jake, and one by Ashton.

Do I sit or?

But I didn't have time to really think on that question because next thing I know my wrist is being grabbed and I'm lightly being pulled down to the seat in-front of me.

...

I look beside me in shock to see Ashton smirking at me, letting go of my wrist, I give him a small glare.

"You know, there is this thing called, asking someone to sit down."

"You know, there is this thing called, I don't give a shit." He mocks, running a hand through his brown hair as his blue eyes show he is finding my current state very amusing.

...

"You use bad language words."

"Thank you."

"That wasn't a compliment."

I hear a throat clear and I look over at Jake, "We were waiting for you to walk through the doors, what took you so long?" He says eyeing my lunch box as he waits for me to open it.