Just Like You

Archie marched the hallways of Southside High, with confidence. He looked left and right and got everyone glaring. He was actually keeping a look out for Jughead and Veronica. He didn't see them, until the school bell rang. He went up to a random empty looker, beside the blue locker, with a spray painted writing that says "JJ+VL". He placed his books there and went to the first lesson on his schedule. 

We grabbed his Math books and shoved it into his brown leather backpack. He walked into the classroom. He was early, as usual; he was always early; he's the "goody two shoes" at Riverdale High. He saw a teacher, who had a lot of wrinkles, wearing a long floral dress. Her lips were extremely chapped; she had a red lipstick on and her hair looks unbrushed.  

"She looked like a sick sheep." Archie thought to herself. 

He waited there with the peculiar maths teacher. 

Suddenly, he heard footsteps entering the gloomy classroom, it was a couple, the girl wore a white crop top, with a black skirt; Pearls were dangling from her neck and ears. Her raven hair was perfectly curled. The boy wore a crown-like whoopee cap, with a black "SouthSide Serpents" leather jacket. An "S" shirt was under it and he wore long jeans pants and brown boots; it was Jughead Jones and Veronica Lodge. 

Archie starred at them. They took a seat at the very back of the class, across his seat. Veronica giggled, as Jughead told her jokes and slowly tickling her. Archie gave the boy a death stare, as he made the girl giggle. He wanted to rip them apart.

More students started coming into the classroom, and the lesson starts. 

"Good Morning class." The anonymous teacher greeted with a raspy, old voice. "Unfortunately, I was very tired and didn't sleep well, so you can do whatever you want." 

"If you dare to wake me up from my nap, I will give all of you detention." the teacher warned. 

Archie realized his father was right, SouthSide High has bad, irresponsible teachers, unlike Riverdale High, which is very strict with their rules and grades; he didn't care because Veronica Lodge is what he cared about. 

He sat down on his desk, reading his supremely thick math textbook, while he saw the rest of the students gather around the couple.

"You guys are cute!" one said.

"Jeronica!" one student exclaimed. 

After a long 50 minutes, the school bell rang and everyone bursted through the door, but the teacher was still asleep on her metal desk. 

Classes and Classes went by, Archie hated SouthSide High, he was the typical american sweetheart: Popular, gets good grades, plays football, every girl has a crush on him; at Southside High, he didn't learn anything. 

The school bell rang after five boring classes, he spotted Jughead and Veronica, as he stuffed his books on his locker. Suddenly, a memory flashed from the back of his head; he used to make out Veronica in between classes, near the lockers. It used to be one of those happy heartwarming that cheer him up when he feels lonely, but now it's just one sad and old memory, which is beginning to fade away. 

Archie pulled out his lunch his dad had packed from his locker, he then went downstairs and sat alone on the blue table in the corner of the cafeteria, it was near the trash bin. 

Jughead and Veronica went hand in hand, as they picked a table to sit. Veronica spotted Archie, sitting all alone beside the trash can. 

"Why would Archie be here?" Jughead asked. 

"I-I don't know." Veronica replied. "Can we sit next to him?"

"It's up to you, if it makes you happy." Jughead replied, giving Veronica a smile.

The couple approached the redhead. 

"Can we sit here?" Veronica asked. 

"Sure." Archie replied, as his tense face began to loosen up and his sadness began to fade away. 

Archie opened up his lunch bag, it was his dad's home-made fried sweet potatoes. It reminds him of when he used to share them with Veronica. 

"So, you didn't tell me what happened yesterday." Jughead said with curiosity.

"Oh yeah." Veronica said." Promise me you won't be mad." 

Jughead kissed her cheek. 

Veronica sighed deeply, 

"The other day, when Toni and I went to the bathroom together, she told me that she had a crush on me.  Then she just... kissed me, like, out of nowhere. I pushed her away.. but I could see in her eyes that she was sad because I rejected her. So, I kissed her back. Then I pulled away, that's how it happened." 

Jughead held her hands, "It's okay." he said, as he kissed her hands."It's not your fault." 

Archie looked at them both, he realized that Jughead really loves Veronica. 

The problem is that although Jughead loves her very much, she was Archie's everything. He's losing his mind without her. 

Suddenly, Jughead let go of Veronica's hand. Veronica played with Jughead's hair. 

"Can I ask you something?" she asked with her sweet voice. 

"Ask me anything, Ronnie." Jughead insisted.

"I want to be a SouthSide Serpent." Veronica said. "I want to be just like you." 

Author's Note: Thank you so much for 1k reads and also for voting this silly story I wrote. I didn't actually think it'll get any reads at first, but I guess I was wrong. Hope you guys have an amazing day :)