Cheater

When the 2 boys got to the female bathroom door, Archie pushed Jughead until he fell to the ground. Archie opened the door, not caring that he is a male.

He saw Veronica sitting against the wall next to the door with tears  in her eyes. Archie approached her and tried to kiss her to calm her down, but she refused and pull him back.  Archie then began to talk to her softly to comfort her. 

"Hey Ronniekins, what's up?" Archie asked.

"Arch!" Veronica said, raising her voice. 

"Yes, Ronnie?" Archie whispered.

"I want to break up with you." Veronica said. 

"WHAT?!?!" Archie exclaimed.

"I'm sorry, Arch, but I like Jughead now." Veronica replied. "We were planning on keeping our relationship a secret, but I guess, I just had to let that off my chest." 

"But Ronnie, I love you." Archie said melacholy.

"If you love me, you'll let me be happy." Veronica commented.

Archie sighed, "Okay Ronniekins, but I still love you.

"Take a look at your phone." Veronica instructed. "Look at the post that Cheryl posted on instagram."  

Archie looked at the post Cheryl posted, his eyes widened an tears trickled from them.

@ cherylbombshell

Cherylbombshell: Saw them have sex yesterday at this hobo's house, now the rich bitch has STD

Cherylbombshell: Saw them have sex yesterday at this hobo's house, now the rich bitch has STD. Stay away from them people. 

fboiichuck: @cherylbombshell did you take a pic of them?  If you did, post it bitch.

r8gg1e.m3ntle: Ewww, I have a crush on her, but not anymore

Cherylbombshell: @fboiichuck I did, but Weatherbee would kill me for posting "porn"

v4leriebrwn: I knew my ex's new girl got STD. #iwasbetterthanher

betty_c00per: Leave them alone Cheryl.

Cherylbombshell: @betty_c00per stfu ex bride of hobo.

"They were right Archiekins, I am a slut! I'm a cheater!" Veronica exclaimed.

"I forgive you, Ronniekins." Archie said.

Archie leaned to kiss Veronica. When their lips almost touched, Veronica stopped them.

"ARCH!" she shouted. "We can't do this anymore, I have a boyfriend."

Archie slowly back away with tears streaming down his cheeks.

"Can I give you 1 last kiss?" Archie asked.

"Arch, I'm with someone else now." Veronica said. 

"Okay, I understand." He said. "I will always love you, Veronica Lodge, and uh.. I'll bring Jughead in too." 

Archie went out of the door and saw Jughead outside. They didn't say a word to each other, as Jughead entered the female restroom. 

"Heyy, Ronnie, you okay?" Jughead asked.

"Jug, Cheryl saw us having sex yesterday and told the whole school about it." Veronica cried.

"Hey, it's okay." Jughead commented. "I'll be with you, in fact, we coud move to southside high together, to start a new chapter, how's that sound?" 

"That sounds great." veronica said, wiping her tears.

"We're moving tomorrow." Jughead said. 

Jughead leaned over and their lips touched. Veronica felt safe again. 

They pull away and went back to FP's trailer. 

Author's note: Sorry for the shitty chapter, but should I make a colemila fanfic next?