Woman Crush

It's the first day of school at Southside High for Jughead and Veronica. Veronica felt a mix of nervousness, frightened and excitement. She heard a lot from people about Southside High, being a bad learning area. She was told that Southside High is full of dangerous, mean and bad students. 

It is 5 .a.m. and Veronica is already up. She stared at Jughead, while thinking of what her new school would be like. Suddenly, Jughead's alarm clock rang, which caused him to startle. He rubbed his eyes and saw Veronica starring at him. 

"Morning, Beautiful." Jughead said with a raspy voice.

"Morning, Juggiekins." Veronica said, while leaning to give him a little kiss. 

Veronica then got out of bed and walked into the bathroom to brush her teeth and get ready for school, while Jughead is picking an outfit for him and Veronica to wear. He took out his iconic "S" shirt and pants for him to wear and his sister's old jumpsuit, which was way too big for her to wear, so she left it back there. 

Soon, Veronica came out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her body and she saw Jughead sitting on the bed, with his phone in his hand.

"Hey." Veronica greeted.

Jughead looked up and showed her the outfit he had prepared.

"Juggie, where did you get this?" Veronica asked.

"This was my sister's." Jughead answered. "This was given to her on her sixth birthday, by my aunt, turns out it was too big for her."

Veronica smiled at him, "Thanks Jug, this is cute." she complimented.

Jughead got up and began to walk to the bathroom door, as he gave Veronica a kiss before entering the bathroom door.  

After Jughead got out of the shower, he walked into the room with a towel around his waist. 

"Are you comfortable with me in here, or should I close my eyes?" Veronica asked.

"I don't know." Jughead answered."Up to you." 

Veronica decided to just close her eyes, because she knew Jughead is a shy person.

After Jughead put on his clothes on, he quietly tip toed behind Veronica and wrapped his arms around her. He then leaned to the left and leaned to kiss her soft, glossed lips, which led to making out. After a while Veronica pulled away and looked at her phone. 

"HOLY SHIT!" Veronica exclaimed. "It's 6 .a.m., we have to get to school by 6.15!"

Jughead then picked Veronica up with his strong arms and grabbed their backpack as well. He swiftly sprinted down the stairs and went to the front door, without even saying goodbye to his dad. Jughead sprinted his two legs as fast as he could to the door of Southside High.

When they got to the door, Jughead carefully let Veronica down. Jughead was drenched in sweat; Veronica grabbed a towel from her backpack and gently wipes his sweat.

"Thanks" Jughead said.

Veronica let out a sweet smile, as she tightly hold Jughead's hand, while entering the school. As they walked through the hallway, they got a lot of attention.

"Damnn girl!" a guy from the football team commented. 

They ignored it and kept on walking. 

Meanwhile, at Riverdale High, Archie was having a pretty difficult time without Veronica, he knew he loved her, but she didn't love him anymore. He was also feeling a little depressed. He saw Betty inserting her books in her locker and went up to her.

"Hey, Betts." Archie greeted.

"Hi." Betty greeted back. "Arch, I know that you still love Veronica, but she really likes Jughead"

"Yeah, Betty." Archie sighed.

"Arch, I like you." Betty assured. "Perhaps we could date, make Veronica jealous?"

"Betty, I don't have feelings for you and I don't want to make Veronica jealous." Archie uttered.

"Arch, you're depressed and unhealthy, maybe I could take your mind off things." Betty commented. 

"Okay, I guess I'll date you." Archie agreed. 

Back at Southside High

During Lunchtime, Jughead invited Veronica to sit with his Serpent friends. Veronica thought that people was wrong about Southside High, the students and teachers there are actually really friendly. 

When Jughead introduced his new girlfriend at the table, everyone was quite happy for them. However, there was a girl, sitting at the corner of the table, starring at her in awe. Veronica thought she looked quite pretty, she had dark brown hair, with pink highlights. She wore a Southside Serpent jacket, like the rest of the table except Veronica. 

While the rest of the table were chit- chatting, Toni Topaz, the girl who starred at Veronica in awe, felt something. It was like starring at a shiny diamond or a treasure chest full of gold. She knew she had feelings for her, but Veronica is a straight woman and she has a boyfriend.