When you meet other deres

Start from the beginning

"THEN LET ME JOIN YOUUUU!!!!"

"B-but you always g-get distracted if w-we study with m-more than the t-two of us..."

"Then let me teach him" you said to him.

"(Y/n)!!!" Mamoru said.

"E-eh... S-senpai! I-i'm sorry!" Yukiya said nervously.

"It's not your fault, it's Mamoru's fault to often sleep at class time"

"H-how did you know?" Mamoru asked.

"Your friends, who else? And I will give you a strict doze of study time O-K-A-Y? 💜?" You said with scary aura.

"HIII?!"

And Mamoru's week that worth one semester of study material for each subject begin.

Kuudere (Kanou Ruka)

Today is very peaceful, you sit at the roof top with Ruka sit behind you and put his chin on your head, half asleep till a black haired boy approach both of you.

"Kanou-senpai" he said calling Ruka.

Ruka open his right eye slowly and look at the boy with one eye "Hiji...... ri...." He said full of laziness and sleepiness.

"Kanou-senpai, the manager at the restaurant ask you to switch shifts with me since he going to need you at saturday, his niece going to hold a party there and he will need your help the most" he said.

"Hm.... Under... stand..... Zzzzz" he said then few second later he fall asleep immediately.

"I doubt he heard that..." Hijiri said doubtfully.

"Haha, i will tell him again when he woke up and sober enough to hear" you said.

"Okay then that saved me, bye" he said while walk away.

Himedere (Minami Kei)

You walk home alone since Kei said he can't give you a ride that you didn't really fuss about (since your house is not that far), but on the way you saw a familiar car together with a familiar driver.

"Um... Hanasaki-san... Aren't you?" You asked Kei's personal butler.

"Ah, (y/n)-sama... That's right" he said.

"What are you doing here?"

"Kei-sama has a business with a small restaurant over there and he wants me to wait him here" he said.

You look at Kei's direction and saw him talking with a red haired boy with name tag written 'Takatsugi Makoto' the boy bow then gesture Kei to get inside but before he get inside he look at the car way and saw you there.

You wave at him but he gesture for you to come with him then you do, you follow Kei to one of the tables then sit down "This place is have nice decoration" you said.

"It is... Cozy place, nice decoration and if it's followed by good food and drinks then the proposal will be accept, and i will need your opinion as girl customer" Kei said while look at the menu then you did the same.

Not long after that, Kei call one of the waiter "Good evening, my name is Kanou Ruka and i will serve you today... Can i get your order dear costumer?"

"Get me every single food on the menu with small portion, enough for tastes testing and for the drink give us your non-alcohol recommendation" Kei said then the waiter confirm the order before bow and leave to get us our order.

You observe the restaurant and the waiter then saw the waiter that serve you two slump down his once steady body lazily then get hit on the head by the red headed waiter and scolded to fix his figure.

"Think that waiter may be a lazy person in the heart" you said.

"As long as he do his job good then he stay" Kei said in seriousness while look at several paperwork.

You nod from Kei statement since you know perfectly that Kei is the best when he's serious, after try everything and fill some questioner you two leave the restaurant.

"Thank you for coming, we will waiting for your next visit" said black haired waiter with name tag written 'Hijiri Naoto'.

Kei give you a ride home before go to the next restaurant but you have to heard all his whining about how full he is but he have to review 2 more restaurant and he said that he might get stomachache and won't be able to go to school tomorrow and he didn't lie about that...

Yandere (Hijiri Naoto)

Today is like always, you chatting with Naoto at your class till a boy with red hair and eyes come to your class then call Naoto.

"You need something Takatsugi?" Naoto said.

"Yes, the manager ask you to change shifts with Kanou-senpai so your shift at saturday will change with his shift at friday... Is that okay for you? " The red boy said.

"Sure, I don't mind"

"Great, then please tell Kanou-senpai about it... I will need to inform the manager"

"Hah? Do i have to do it? You know that Kanou-senpai almost never respond to anyone except you and the manager right?" Naoto said in surprise that make you wonder what kind of person that Kanou-senpai is.

"Talk with him when he with his girlfriend, i heard that he always pay attention to his girl and i know that he always with her at the roof every lunch time meaning now"

After talk a bit with the boy, Naoto walk back to you "Hah... Sorry (y/n), i need to go first" he said with guilty look.

"It's okay, good luck" you reply.

Sadodere (Suzuki Renji)

You walk in the town at the night since you have an appointment, walking in the night is one thing you hate now since you already experienced two scary things.

You become wary of every single thing, when you walk in the crowd suddenly you hear a loud voice yelling "DON'T TOUCH HER!"

Everyone including you look at the boice way then you heard a reply with a voice you recognise "What the hell man?! I'm helping her!"

You look at the other voice and you are right, that voice is Renji's who already on the ground with bruised cheek and the one who yelling at him is a man around your age together with a girl.

"Naoto! He didn't do anything!" Said the girl.

"HE HUG YOU WHEN I LOOK AWAY! HOW CAN HE NOT DOING ANYTHING?!"

"Nao! He just helping me! Stop it already!!"

"Excuse me what happen here?" You asked while walk to Renji's side.

"HAH?!"

"Please calm down, I'm his girlfriend so rest assured... Now, please explain what happen first... I'm sure its just a misunderstanding" you said calming the man.

After some talk, you learn that the girl is about to fall while his boyfriend in away so when Renji helping her it's was like that Renji hugged her while she trying to push him off... And knowing Renji, he must be calling the girl kitten or pretty since he is such a smooth talker and that make the misunderstanding worsen.

"Ugh... I think the inside of my mouth is cut when he punch me" Renji said after everything is clear and done.

"It's also your fault you know..." You said while give him a handkerchief.

"Your beloved boyfriend is hurt and you still blame me?"

You sigh from his reply "Then what you want me to do"

You see him smirk a bit then he say "Kiss me, then i will be better"

He expect you to refuse but you kiss him on the lips that make him startled "Heh, so my kitten is obedient and time like this?"

"S-shut up" you reply with fifty shades of red on your face.

"Maybe i have to injured more often"

"Don't you dare hurt your self"