˗ˏˋ 𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨 . . . ⇢ 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐛𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 ࿐ྂ

🌼

Third Person p.o.v

Fidio walked towards a familiar household, where his beloved ragazza[1] lives.

He walked along the stone pavement heading towards the entrance of the house itself, carved onto the door were the words "Misaki" carved messily by the children that once lived in the household. This made him laugh as it reminded him of when he first saw the house ten years ago. It was an absolute wreck, and at the center of it, were the main trio.

A N Y W A Y S

He knocked on the door, but no answer. He knocked again, this time a little louder, but still no answer. Fidio checked his phone, just in case he missed any messages from his beloved, and... He did.

10 unread messages

Rinnie 💕💕

Yesterday at 7:15 p.m

》 baeb

I'm hanging with the gang today btw

》and ren's out for volleyball

》and ran'll probably be scaring some more children in the neighborhood

》even tho it aint Halloween yet but eh

》she was crazy the moment she was born

》and so am i

》so howz empty tomorrow

》dont look for us lol

》love youuu 😘😘

🌼

Fidio sweat dropped as he left the house and headed somewhere else. The old warehouse that Demonio claimed as his team's training area. He arrived there moments later, but when he entered, none of them acknowledged his presence, not even Demonio, who even started looking up to him. Like srsly.

Fidio tried his hardest to get their attention, but all of them ignored him. This made him sigh, "What's wrong with them?" He asked to himself. He decided, that he'll head over to wherever his girlfriend usually hung around.

She's normally found near the Grand Canal or a dark alley, wherever one would find a stray cat really. Fidio decided that he'll head over to the Canal, but instead of finding his lover, his teammates were there instead.

"Hey Angelo, do you know what's wrong with Demonio and the others?" No reaction. "Angelo?" Again, no reaction, even when he rested his hand against the smaller boy's shoulder. Fidio approached Blasi this time, "Blasi?" He asked as he attempted to tug at the goalkeeper's sleeve, but the goalkeeper walked away from him.

"Hey guys, why don't we head at that new bakery down the street? I heard there's a lot of good delicacies in there." Marco called out as he looked up from his phone, and as they all agreed, they left Fidio behind as he called for them to wait up, but they ignored him and left him there, standing alone at the bridge.