˗ˏˋ 𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐮𝐠𝐢 . . . ⇢ 𝐛-𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 ࿐ྂ

REQUESTED BY

tsurugi14-miya

🌼

OC Name
Endou Mana

OC Personality
Cheerful, innocent, kind, sweet and cute

AddCha
Fujin Shizuko/Shizu
Shirabu Kenjiro (from Haikyuu!!)

🌼

Third Person p.o.v

It was a bright beautiful, sunny day. Birds are singing, skies are clear, people doing normal stuff according to their daily lives. Not this certain lady though. She was inside of a peaceful café, chatting happily with her friend on the phone. Her name is L/N Y/N. She had her phone held against her ear as to she was having a conversation with her friend.

She put her phone down and smiled while looking through the glass window of the cafe. She watched the cars go by, people casually walking around trying to get where they want to be as she sipped on her cup of (coffee/tea).It was all so normal. So normal that it was starting to get scary. A few minutes later. A man came in. He had royal blue hair, sharp and piercing golden orbs and a pale skin complexion. He was wearing a track suit as well. His hands casually tucked into his pockets giving him a kinda-sorta bad boy look.

Some girls quietly swooned over him, but he paid no attention to them. He sat down in front of the girl with the F/C Flannel and smiled, some girls surrounding the pair blushed faintly, even though the smile wasn't directed to them. She smiled back. She asked him how his day was, how he was feeling... Etc. The man happily answered back.

Then, they both fell upon a peaceful silence. A type of silence where they both ignored every sound around them. Then all of a sudden, he spoke to her, his golden eyes piercing through her E/C orbs. "I love you." He claimed. He looked at her, waiting for her answer. He was afraid he was going to get rejected, so he bit his lip and held back the tears. He looked back at her and spoke to her once more. "If you don't love me back then, what I just said was just a joke." He paused afterwards but took a deep breath and looked at her. "But if you do... I love you." The girl smiled at him when suddenly two males entered.

One had light brown hair that was evenly parted to the side while the other had pure white hair that was neatly cut to above his shoulders. Literally everyone was looking at them like they were a pair of drunken idiots. "Ai-kun! You're drunk!" The brown haired male cried as he tried to pry his friend's arms off of his shoulders but to no avail. The albino denied that he wasn't drunk in a cheerful manner. He didn't look drunk at all, apart from the slight blush on his cheeks. The albino smiled brightly all of a sudden before he called everyone's attention. The owner of the café however, did no action to stop him.

He then started singing....

Bromance

The white haired male slung an arm around his friend's neck whom pushed his arm away while blushing. His hands were covering his face to hide his blush as it was obvious he was getting embarrassed.

Bro-o-o-mance

It's like Eminem and Dr. Dre
If I loved you more I might be gay
And when I'm feeling down
You know just what to say
You're my homie (homie)
Yeah ya know me (know me)
And if you ever need a wingman
I'd let any girl blow me off
Cause you're more important than the rest
I confess I'm a mess
If I'm not hangin' with my BFF
You know it's true
You my male boo
Now sing the chorus with me
If you're feeling the same way too

Bromance
Nothing really gay about it
Not that there's anything wrong with being gay (gay)
Bro-o-o-omance
Shouldn't be ashamed or hide it
I love you in the most heterosexual way

Hold me to a promise
That I'll will be the kind of friend
That in the end
Will always keep you company
Cause when the world gets tough
And times get hard
I will always love you
I'll be your bodyguard
Cause you're my bestie (bestie)
And if you test me (test me)
I'll prove it time and time again
I got your back until the end
A brother from another mother
Never knew how much I loved ya
'Til I started singing this song (Huh)

He spread his arms wide while the brunette male tried to desperately escape but he was locked under his shorter friend's hug (death grip).

Bromance (Bromance)
Nothing really gay about it
Not that there's anything wrong with being gay (gay)
Bro-o-o-omance (Bromance)
Shouldn't be ashamed or hide it
I love you in the most heterosexual way

Everyone started to dance along. While the the girl had started to smile at the two friends standing on the table. She looked at the male in front of her while contemplating her answer. She knows him that's for sure... But to what extent that she'll agree to actually be with him.

And now that I've told you how I feel
I hope you feel the same way too
But if you don't
This song was just a joke (Ha ha ha)
But if you do
I love you

Now everyone was swaying through the song of the albino. The copper haired male on the other hand... His face was as red as a Tomato!

Bromance (bromance)
Nothing really gay about it (nothing gay)
Not that there's anything wrong with being gay
Bro-o-o-omance (bromance)
Shouldn't be ashamed or hide it
I love you (love you) in the most heterosexual way

Everyone started singing along now, as they all smiled and enjoyed the song of the albino for his bro. Now that's what you call true love.

I love you bro.

He ended the song there as his forehead was now leaning on his friend's forehead. Everyone was now encouraging the poor brunette to just say yes to the albino. Everyone was silent when suddenly they heard a yes from the brunette. The white haired male literally jumped on the other male kissing all over his face.

Going back to the original pair of the story. The female held the her companion's right hand and softly kissed it. Her eyes glanced up at the male's orbs as she spoke lovingly towards the male as she had finally made her decision...

"I love you too, Tsurugi-kun."

🌼