˗ˏˋ 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐮, 𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐨 . . . ⇢ 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐝𝐲 ࿐ྂ

REQUESTED BY
Mystic_User

🌼

Third Person p.o.v

As usual everyone has excitedly went over to the canteen, entering with their friends and such as some raced towards the many tables of the canteen. Not this student though.

She was always in the background, she was of average height, had H/L, H/C hair paired with E/C that seemed to always creepily stare into one's soul. Even though she's a loner, her cousin, one of the most popular boys in the school, would always sit with her. "Hi Y/N-chan!" The snow haired boy greeted his deathly quiet cousin, as he did, her lips twitched upwards for a millisecond but the male thought it was his hunger getting to him. "Hello Shirou-kun..." She greeted back quietly as she pulled her gaze from her lunch towards her gentle friend as usual.

She averted her gaze and looked towards her lunch again as the snow haired boy sat beside her.

"Do you mind if I sit here Y/N-chan?" A certain red headed male asked as his green haired friend behind him hid behind him while trembling in fear.

"Sure... No problem.... Hiroto-san..." Y/N replied as her beautiful eyes looked at his handsome face. "Hey, don't call Y/N-chan's name with a 'chan'." The snow haired boy spat over to the red-headed male as Hiroto glared at him. And Fubuki gladly glared back. "Hiroto-san... Shirou-kun... please don't... Create a ruckus..." Y/N pleaded quietly as she turned her head to the side and hung it lowly as their glare softened.

But didn't turn down their looks of hatred towards each other. "Alright." the two grumble, Hiroto's friend, Midorikawa, was pulled away by another one of their friends. The three sat in awkward silence as the two males glared at each other with poor Y/N in between them.

"Y/N, who do you like better, me or this alien-freak?" Fubuki stated seriously, his voice clearly not showing any signs of the gentle cousin Y/N once had.

"Um...."

🌼

➭𝐅𝐔𝐁𝐔𝐊𝐈

"Um.... Shirou-kun..." She said as quietly as possible. "What?!" The two males exclaimed. Hiroto was obviously enraged by the fact his crush turned him down for the gentle snow angel. Fubuki was, well, Fubuki, but this time he was happy, that his cousin or crush liked him back.

"Even if your cousins?!" Hiroto asked furiously as Y/N nodded her head slowly.

"Yes..." Y/N mumbled, Hiroto stood up and walked away over to his green haired side kick. "Shirou-kun, even if we are cousins, I-I like you very much, more than you'll ever think!" Y/N confessed in a shy manner as Fubuki hugged her. Other girls were totally having a nosebleed over this cuteness overload as they passed out.

(I am totally not part of it)

"I love you a whole lot Y/N-chan!"

🌼

➭𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐎𝐓𝐎

"Um.... Hiroto-san..." Y/N said as quietly as possible. "What?!" The two males exclaimed. Fubuki was enraged but he wouldn't show it, afraid that he might scare his dear cousin off. Hiroto's face lit up like a Christmas tree when Y/N picked him over Fubuki. "You mean it Y/N-chan?!" Hiroto asked eagerly as he looked at the female for any hints of amusement or anything.

But all what he saw was nothing but a shy, loving look that was waiting to he set free. "I love you so much Y/N-chan!" Hiroto cheered happily as Y/N sweat dropped in return. "Can you tell me why didn't you choose me though Y/N-chan?" Fubuki asked sadly as he looked at his cousin. "Beacause Shirou-kun, we're cousins, it just wouldn't work out." Y/N said with a concerned look present on her face.

"And besides, I already love you as a sibling, but that's it, sorry for hurting your feelings Shirou-kun, I really am." Y/N said and proceeded to hug her gentle cousin.

Fubuki hugged back and pulled away afterwards, as he stood up and walked to his other friends.

"Can I walk you home Y/N-chan?"

"Sure..."

🌼

Sorry if this took so long!
🙇🙇🙇🙇🙇