˗ˏˋ 𝐠𝐨𝐮𝐞𝐧𝐣𝐢 . . . ⇢ 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 ࿐ྂ

REQUESTED BY
HolyEmpressKira

🌼

Third person p.o.v

"Y/N-chan! It's TIMEE!" You gave a frown towards the black haired girl as she yelled excitedly. "I don't think I'll be going..." You sighed to yourself making the ravenette gasp. "What?! You're seriously not telling me that you'll make me go alone." Rinko nagged, her hands in her hips.

For as long as you could remember, Rinko had always been your best friend. She understood you the most and strangely, she's the reason why your confidence improved so much. "But-!" Rinko gave you a look of disapproval before you could even respond. "Look, I know Gouenji will ask you out. Trust me, and I won't even do a thing about it."

"But I..."

"Stop denying Y/N-chan." Rinko said, a look of mischief present on her innocent, pretty face. She was the only one in the entire school who knew about your massive crush on the flame striker, apart from you of course. "Y/N-chan, you are like- THE, most popular girl here in school, why wouldn't he ask you out?!" Rinko exclaimed, further exaggerating herself by throwing her hands up in the air.

"Being popular is a problem Rinko, you just don't get it." You sighed depressingly. In your point of view, you could clearly see she was going to ignore anything else you would say after that. "Let's just go." You sighed and grabbed her hand to pull her towards the soccer field.

"What do I don't get? I'm also pretty popular for your information." She pouted while you replied with a snicker. As soon as you arrived there, you noticed only Kidou, Endou, Gouenji, and Kazemaru were present. Kidou was the first to notice the both of you. "Good morning, Y/N, Rinko." Rinko gave a salute towards the brunette.

"Hey!" You said cheerfully not knowing how painfully obvious it was to them that you were feeling the complete opposite of what your tone was expressing. The four boys shared worried expressions as Rinko slipped away quietly.

Morning practice progressed normally as usual, except Rinko skipped practice again. She's probably off teasing other students.

(cough*cough*Fidio*cough)

You didn't seem to notice how an hour has already passed, but Rinko made it known by yelling, "Hey you blockheads! Practice is over!" From afar. All of you turned to look at her as she waved her arms around like the crazy lady she is. You sweat dropped and went to the changing room to change into your school uniform.

🌼

The bell that signalled lunch began to ring almost endlessly, as students began bringing out their own packed lunches. Rinko on the other hand, packed away her stuff before she brought out her bento. She took a seat by your desk and smiled. You returned it, when all of a sudden, you could sense the floor rumbling.

The doors slammed open to reveal a massive amount of males from different classrooms. "Rinko-san/Y/N-chan, please go out with me!" They all chorused. You swore you could see tiny, pink hearts floating in their eyes as they looked at you both. Rinko gave them a charming smile as she said in the sweetest, most sickening tone she could muster, "No."

"And what's with the 'san?!' I'm not old!" She exclaimed afterwards.

Dismayed, the boys all began to file out the classroom, heart broken. "Ugh, Boys. They're all so crazy in love." Rinko rolled her eyes, opening her bento box. You nodded your head in agreement and brought out your own bento. "Yeah, so much that you can practically see the hearts in their eyes." A second wave of boys entered, but before they could say anything, Rinko let out a tired yawn and said in the most indifferent tone, "It's all a no." With a blank look on her face. "I love being beautiful, but sometimes, it's just a curse." Rinko sighed, and took a bite of her food. All the boys left the room as soon as Rinko's answer had been processed by them.