˗ˏˋ 𝐟𝐢𝐝𝐢𝐨 . . . ⇢ 𝐩𝐢𝐜𝐤-𝐮𝐩 𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬 ࿐ྂ

REQUESTED BY
n/a

🌼

Third person p.o.v

Sweat dripped from the both sides of your face. The heat was killing you and it didn't help that you were cooking something while your dear baby brother slept in his bedroom with the air-conditioning.

You and your brother were orphans. You were the only one witnessed how your parents had passed away by the hands of an unknown perpetrator who was yet to be brought into justice.

None of your relatives were nice enough to take you in, so instead, your neighbor, a young woman in her mid 20's, decided to take up the role as your guardian even though she was rarely around. She was nice though, treating you and your brother like her own younger siblings whenever she was around.

Of course, you worked hard to try and repay the woman for being so kind to you.

Anyways-

During your high school years, you somehow managed to make it into the Italian soccer team, Orpheus, as a manager, and that's where you met him.

Soft brown hair, kind blue eyes, calloused hands, worn from all the hard work. Fidio Ardena. Yes, that was his name. You would be lying if you said you didn't have any feelings for him. And it wasn't long till your feelings reached him. He was equally as happy as you were when you confessed, possibly even happier. The Italian boy couldn't stop smiling the entire week.

That was about two years ago.

True, it has been two years, but your relationship with the soccer player was as strong as ever, despite the long distance separating you both. You moved to Japan with your brother, while he travelled around the world.

You snapped out of your little daydream when you heard the heavy thumping of your brother's footsteps getting louder and louder as he ran down the stairs. "Hey sis!" Your brother yelled as he happily embraced you from behind. "Sis, I love you and your the most beautiful and the best big sister out the-"

You giggled and gave him a swift kiss in the forehead. "I know you've been wanting to see her, so I won't hold you back. Go." He gave you a wide grin and hugged you. "Haha! Thanks sis! You're the best!" And just like that, he was gone out the door.

"Make sure you'll be back before dinner!" You called before looking down at the food that you were cooking. As you were about to grab the salt from the counter, you heard a voice saying, "Hey princess. Doing all the hard work again, are we?" Your eyes widened and you quickly whipped your head around to see if you were hallucinating because of all that heat.

And to your surprise, at the door stood your boyfriend, the famous soccer player, Fidio Ardena. You smiled, but your nose suddenly felt ticklish. You quickly covered your mouth with your elbow as a short and quick sneeze was heard from you. Fideo removed his shoes at the entrance of the house before entering. (cause this boi knows how to respect his girlfriend's asian household-)

"I would say God bless you, but it seems like he already did." He gave you a look. And you returned it with a snort. "Are you a camera?" You rolled your eyes at him as you turned off the stove.

You turned around and he stood in front of you, a grin on his face.

"Okay..? Why?" You asked, deciding to humor him. "Cause every time I look at you, I smile." You giggled. "Seriously? Your so cheesy." Be chuckled and held your hands in his.

"I'm bad in English, but I can tell you that I love you."

"I might as well call you Google because you have everything that I'm searching for."

"Did the sun just come out, or did you just smile at me?"

He was quiet for a moment and you sighed in relief. Until he opened his mouth again. "You're so beautiful, you made me forget my pick-up line."

"Fidio!"

🌼

A/N

Cgt to Google :)