˗ˏˋ 𝐤𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐨 . . . ⇢ 𝐢 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐲𝐨𝐮 ࿐ྂ

Requested by

MikuaMiku

🌼

Kirino's p.o.v

I stared at Y/N who happily shared a laugh with Shindou. Y/N and I have been in a relationship for a couple of months already, the entire team knows about it, except Shindou. The team just randomly found out about it during the tournament, but since Shindou was hospitalised, he didn't really know and we never really found the time to tell him.

Lately, Y/N and Shindou have been hanging out way too much, so much that Y/N has been hanging around him more than me. I'm her boyfriend for God's sake!

Coach blew the whistle signalling the end of practice. "Hey Y/N!" I called. She looked at me, a smile still present on my face. "Here you go Ranmaru." She handed me a towel, to which I gratefully accepted. "Mind walking home together?" I asked. She averted her gaze and looked at Shindou. "I thought you and Takuto would walk home together today."

I looked at my best friend and frowned. "No, I wanted to hang out with you today." She looked at me again and her eyes lit up.

"Then maybe you can come over and eat dinner with me. Mom and Dad went out on their anniversary, so I'm basically alone."

"That's perfect! Maybe I could stay at your place." She smiled as I returned it with a smile of my own. "Yeah, sure!" I held her wrist with one hand and leaned down to peck her lips. "I don't appreciate you hanging out with my best friend more than me." If she thought she could get away with what she did, oh, she's in for a treat.

🌼