˗ˏˋ 𝐬𝐞𝐢𝐧 . . . ⇢ 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐥 ࿐ྂ

🌼

Third Person p.o.v

Everyone was having a feast back at Heaven's Garden, for it is the return of their long lost leader, Y/N. She was a powerful angel, but she dissapeared in the war between the Vampires and The Humans. "The demons are starting to advance, we mustn't let this continue." Y/N declared.

Sein on the other hand was staring at the beautiful angel in front of them. "Archangel Y/N, do you mind if I speak to you afterwards?" Sein asked the H/C haired female who smiled and nodded in reply. The feast went on as the angels enjoyed their time cause they know, they have to go save the humans from demons of all kinds.

Y/N left towards her room as she placed her other things down as she started to unpack her belongings. She took the photo of her and two human children.

"Mika-kun, Yu-chan...." Y/N whispered as she started to cry.

(If u knoe dem kids, I LOVE YOU.)

"Please do not cry, Archangel Y/N, you look more beautiful when you smile."

"Thank you Sein. What did you want to speak of with me?" Y/N asked while wiping her tears. "I-!!" Sein was unable to finish speaking as to Winel, one of the angels shouted something that could not be understood by the two. "Winel, what are you screaming about?" Y/N asked as she entered the room where the angels were found.

"The Humans, they are starting to go at war!" Aiel, another angel answered on behalf of the blonde haired angel. "Stop panicking!" Y/N commanded sternly.

This is what Sein loved about the female, she was calm and was able to calm down the other angels even in times of crisis. "I will continue on next time.."

🌼