CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO: METRO FUN CENTER

— SAGE ANDERSON

Morning..

"Man their orange juice is so watered down. And I hope y'all know Bankhead is only twelve minutes from here right?" Mina asked, and bust out laughing. "Yeah we knew that." Apparently they didn't cause they thought we'd have to drive for a long time. "Apparently y'all didn't cause we did not have to pack up to go." I said with a shrug. "Actually we did smart ass. Cause we gotta' make a whole turn ta' go ta' Miami, Florida then after that we going to South Carolina, and North Carolina." I looked at him. Did he not realize what he just said?

"So basically what you saying is.. We went to Atlanta and we going to Bankhead, then making a whole turn to Florida. Do you not know we should've went to Florida first then?" Mina bust out laughing. "Sage, stop talkin' ta' me." I laughed along with Mina. "That is common sense though bro'." Mina said, while still laughing.

He got up from his seat, and walked off. Me and Mina was still laughing. "He gets mad at the simple things. But take my picture." I gave her my phone, and she took my picture. "That's cute. I hope you know you dropped a piece of cookie crumb too." Mina said, pointing at it. "Be quiet, Mina." The waitress came back with our food. I seen fans running to their table. Me and Mina gotten a table to ourselves.

I looked at Mina's food, that shit looked good. I tried to take a piece of her bacon, she smacked the shit out of my hand. "Damn all I wanted was a piece of bacon!" I shook my head. "You got your own food. What the hell you need some of mine for?" I just grabbed my fork, and continued eating my food. "You ain't have to hit me like that, Mina. And sharing is caring." I said pointing my fork at her.

"India was about to get her ass whooped last night. And why Dexter facetiming you?" Mina asked looking at my phone. I sat it up, and swiped to the right. "Yes?" I asked with my eyebrows raised. "Y'all everybody was tweaking at the party last night. I got a major hangover. Where's Mina big headed ass at?" Mina turned the phone to her so fast.

"I'm right here stupid." Mina said putting her face all in the camera. "You ain't have to call me stupid. My name isn't stupid." Mina was blinking her eyes, staring at the camera. "Shut yo' I don't give a fuck, my name is Dave head ass up. I know your name, Dexter. Here, I don't wanna' talk to him no more." Mina said, sliding the phone back to me. "I ain't never wanted to talk to you, I just wanted to know where you was at." I bust out laughing. Mina nose flared. "Dexter don't make me pull up." She laughed and continued eating her food.

"You don't even know my addy. Fuck outta' here." He said as he laughed loud. "Yeah but you will be sending it, think I'm playing." I was weak off the both of them. "Aye, Ima' call you back." He hung up the call. "Yeah that's if I answer." I said with a shrug, Mina and I was cracking up, laughing. "Their food gets an A. But they orange juice, hell no. Bruh, I wanna' ride in the truck for old times sake. That shit was lowkey fun." It was actually fun, we all rode in the truck together.

"Yeah it was fun." I stopped eating, and got on my phone, posting my picture.

" I stopped eating, and got on my phone, posting my picture